Guest!
please register
in all uppercase.
welcome to can't blind me, an tiny tower inspired apartment rp set in busan, south korea.please register in capital letters.

best viewed in chrome.

Add Reply
New Poll

SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR, yukiko ( silver )
HWANG SEUNG JAE
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 10:11 AM
N/A

BRUISED
seung jae was excitedly watching one of the doctors tell a patient about what was going on with them when his name was suddenly called. "there's an easy case that just arrived. can you go try and check on it yourself?" what? him? he wasn't even a real doctor! how could they just throw him under the bus like that?

"sir, i don't think..." "seung jae, there was an accident and they are going to be sending a lot of people with intense injuries here. she hurt her ankle. it's not life or death. i trust you can do this.[/b]" his eyes widened, even though he was thankful that the other did trust him. he walked over to the girl sitting on the hospital bed. "are you, uh, the girl with the ankle thing?" he looked at the chart that was given to him before looking back at her.

PM
^
OSHIRA YUKIKO
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 07:30 PM
N/A

It figured. It was a Friday evening, and the whole of Busan was open to her, just waiting for Yuki to make an appearance. At a club, at some event, it didn't matter where really, just that she would be there. It was the kind of night meant to loose inhibitions, to slip out of the tightly wound mask you wore through out the week and just be. She felt like she needed it to be honest. Seeing In Tae again after so damn long had thrown her for a bit of a loop, even if outwardly she seemed as indifferent as all get. But she wasn't indifferent. It wound her up, and she needed the release. All week she kept up her facade, but she had been counting down to the weekend, maybe partially even hoping she would stumble upon the old flame at some seedy club.

But the universe had different plans for her. Plans that involved sitting on a thin mattress of a hospital bed, breathing in the sharp, antiseptic smell while impatiently waiting for someone to tell her what she already knew- that she was fine and could go home. She assume it was a symptom of her distraction, because there was no other reasonable way to explain how someone could roll their ankle at a desk job. Sure, she never opted for the sensible heels many of her female coworkers chose, no she was the one who never left her house in less than a four inch heel, but even then , it seemed a stretch that one could manage to injure themselves while parked at a desk. One misstep as she rose to go get herself a coffee, setting weight down on the wrong part of the heel, and her ankle had twisted, sending her to ground with a sharp cry and starting a run in her nylons. She was all for getting up and having someone help her back to her seat, finishing her day, just hoping it didn't swell up too much. Unfortunately, when you worked for a government office, particularly one as stringent as foreign service, there was no letting anything slide. And because the little tumble had taken place at work, there were mountains of paper work to fill out and her boss under no uncertain terms, told her to get her ass to the hospital to make sure nothing was broken.

So instead of an afternoon trapped at her desk, where she was at least productive, she had been sitting in the hospital, legs dangling over the edge of the bed, just waiting, watching her ankle swell and turn an impressive shade of purple. You could never expect to be out of emergency quickly, but it didn't make her anymore patient with the process. She was playing on her phone, idly wasting time when someone approached her. Finally. Her head snapped up, eyebrows furrowing at the young man before her. He seemed awfully young. She would wager a one or two years behind her. Probably a med student, especially given the hesitant way he approached her. Haw many times had Madoka complained about being shoved under the bus unexpectedly by some resident when he was in school? Or maybe he just had a baby face and was already a doctor. Really it didn't matter, she didn't think you needed a medical degree to figure out what was wrong with her.

Her eyes glanced down to her ankle, and cringed a little at the sight, before looking back up at him “Oh no, I'm here for something else. Don't let the swollen ankle confuse you. It's a complete coincidence.” her words, while sarcastic, were accompanied with a small smile. Had the Doctor shown up and been some greying, old, pot bellied man, she may have been a little snappy- patience was not her virtue and she was not enthused about having spent so much time stuck there. But this guy was kind of cute, and perhaps it was just the white coat, but it reminded her of her ex-husband, and regardless of why she had chosen to leave him, there was still something about that look that tugged at her. “But maybe it wouldn't hurt if I had that checked out too
PM
^
HWANG SEUNG JAE
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 07:02 AM
N/A

BRUISED
seung jae felt even more nervous through all of this as she attempted to joke with him about whatever had happened to her. he just wanted to get her looked at and then be done. plus, he knew that patients didn't want to spend any more time at the hospital than they needed to. it was best to just figure what was wrong and be done with it.

he simply smiled at her comments as he grabbed a chair to look at her ankle. he lifted up her foot to rest on his hand as he moved it gently to make sure that he could tell just how much pain she was in. "just tell me if it hurts, hm? i need to see what it might have been that's torn or injured." once he figured that bit out, he began to take some notes on the clipboard that he had. "can you tell me what happened?" he was fairly certain of his diagnosis, but having some background would definitely help him a bit to make sure that he wasn't giving out false information. he was, after all, not quite a doctor yet.

PM
^
OSHIRA YUKIKO
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 11:14 PM
N/A

The young man cracked a smile at her words. Barely. He was so serious. Yuki couldn’t help but wonder what his story was. She wasn’t completely blind, she knew why her interest had been sparked. Sure, there was no denying that he was an attractive guy, broad shoulders and kind looking eyes, but it wasn’t that. It was the resemblance to Madoka. Not so much in a physical sense, but just by the simple reasoning that he was young, in the medical profession and wearing a white coat. Really, that was all she needed. Yuki, for the moment at least, was focused more on him than on the throbbing pain in her ankle. Or she was until he took her foot in cold hands and began moving it around.

She took a sharp intake of breath between her lips, her face scrunching into a cringe. Right. The ankle. Perhaps that was slightly more important than making eyes at the attractive, maybe doctor. “It hurts” she said between clenched teeth, as though the physical reaction didn’t make that clear enough. Her shoulders relaxed when he put her foot down, instead going to jot some notes on a clip board. That seemed a bit like overkill, she wasn’t even in med school, and she could figure this one out. Christ. All she needed was some asprin, a tensor bandage and to keep off the thing for a day or so. Easy. She kept the irritation in check, or rather she tried to.

Deep breath. He was after all just doing his job. And even the annoyance didn’t dull the slight piquing of her interests. So instead of berating him, she flashed him a smile, perhaps a little coy, but mostly one tinged with self deprecation. “Ah how it happened? See that’s a little humiliating. Can we just say that there was a workplace accident and let it go with that?” she tilted her head to the side “I would really rather not end up embarrassing myself in front of you, dr.......?” she trailed off, leaving it open for him to give her his name.
PM
^
HWANG SEUNG JAE
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 11:31 PM
N/A

BRUISED
oblivious was seung jae's middle name, especially when it came to girls. he was not aware at all of any real flirting taking place, and even if the thought had come to mind at any point in time, he wasn't one to act upon it. he was a professional, and as a "doctor", he had no place to react to her attempts.

"ah, unfortunately, we have to document it. if you say it's a workplace injury, it could get complicated." there were such things as worker's compensation, and such a simple white lie could easily turn into a mess of things. of course, he knew worker's compensation was a much bigger thing in countries such as the united states, but he was fairly certain it existed here in korea as well.

"it'd be best if you told the whole truth to me, miss ..." he trailed off, not even realizing that she had asked for his name earlier. "i have your diagnosis ready, but really, there's not much you can do other than to make sure that you don't put too much pressure on it over the next few days until it can try to heal a bit."

PM
^
OSHIRA YUKIKO
 Posted: May 14 2016, 01:29 AM
N/A

Yuki fought the urge to purse her lips when the young man didn't show much of an interest in her coy smile or prompting, and she was still no closer to knowing his name. She couldn't quite tell if he was not responding out of disinterest, or because he simply wasn't picking up on the subtle signs she was giving. She was willing to bet that it was the latter, because she had a hard time believing anyone would simply not be interested in her. Not based solely on looks at least. After they got to know whatever version of herself she presented, well then maybe. Clearly self confidence was not much of an issue for the young woman. One could even go so far as to say she was downright cocky, and they wouldn't be all that wrong. But in her defense, she was only so self assured because men in general seemed to fall for her face, if nothing else. She couldn't be blamed for the fact that most straight men were simple and base creatures who would stumble and succumb to a pretty face without much prompting. No. If the young doctor was not responding to the light flirting she was sending his way, it was because he was simply too dense to pick up on it, the alternative was unfathomable to her.

Even if she believed she knew why he was unresponsive, it didn't make her any less impatient about it. Still, it wasn't enough to make her abandon her efforts. If anything, it fueled her more. Especially because in her experience, the type of men who were oblivious to the subtle flirtations were often the ones who would balk at the more obvious moves. It made things more interesting. While she could admit that she was easily annoyed when things didn't immediately just fall into place the way she expected, she also knew that when they did, she was easily bored. A bit of a challenge, while frustrating, was likely to keep her entertained. Something she sorely needed given that her plans for spending the night out were all but ruined by her grotesquely swollen ankle. Yes, the fact that he on some level reminded her of her ex had something to do with this new found urge she had to charm him. But that was mainly just what piqued her interest. What would keep her persisting was boredom and something to do. Perhaps there was a part of her that could admit that it was a pretty messed up thing to want to do, flirt and toy with a man just because he seemed disinterested and because her better options had been taken away. But that was a part she was used to ignoring in favour of more amusing endeavours.

So it was set in her mind, with one set of plans ruined, she made new ones. Ones that involved a cute, maybe doctor, even if he didn't realize it yet. And getting around this strictly business thing he had going was step one. She tucked her hair behind her ear and let out a little sigh. “I suppose that makes sense. My boss was the one who insisted I come here.” she said scrunching her nose. “It's really not all that complicated. I always wear heels at work. I got up from my desk, needed my afternoon coffee fix. I took one step, and the heel kind of slipped on me, my ankle rolled, and I ended up on the floor. ” she pursed her lips in a partial pout. “I swear I am not usually that clumsy. And just my luck that most of the office saw it. I had to have someone practically carry me to my car at the end of the day.” She clicked her tongue when he continued. “You're telling me I need to spend the weekend at home? Do you realize you've condemned me to boredom and isolation? How cruel”she tsked, a small smile on her lips, her tone teasing

HWANG SEUNG JAE.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation