WELCOME TO can't blind me, GUEST!

Add Reply
New Poll

Talk Me Down, jae/nessa
YOO SU JIN
 Posted: May 1 2016, 10:43 PM
N/A

TALK ME DOWN
Su Jin liked her job, don’t get her wrong. She could easily think of so many worse places she could be at right now, but sometimes it just got kind of old. Especially since they found a new assistant and they didn’t really need her as much anymore. There was only so much fun you could have scanning pages and finding ways to busy herself while she waited for something else to come up for her to do. If she didn’t like the people that she worked with, she probably would have quit a while ago.

Instead, she found herself in Jae Ki’s kitchen, like she often was, dancing along a little to the music she was playing through her headphones while she made some bibimbap for dinner (or a snack, depending on how you wanted to look at it.) She might be a little embarrassed if someone walked in, but really it wouldn’t have been the first time she’d made a fool of herself while she was working here, and it definitely wouldn’t be the last.

She smiled at her work when she was finally finished. It wasn’t a hard recipe to make by any means, but it still looked, and smelled, pretty darn good. If there was one good thing about her job here it was that it made her hone her cooking skills quite a bit, not that she had been a bad chef to start with. She grabbed two bowls, intending to come back and get hers once she handed those out to Jae Ki and Ji Ahn. However, she only saw one person in the other room. “Did Ji Ahn leave?” she asked curiously, handing one of the two bowls over to Jae Ki as she did so.

PM
^
SEONG JAE KI
 Posted: May 15 2016, 10:37 PM
N/A

TALK ME...UP

scribble, scribble. jae lightly sketched out the rough draft for his upcoming new project. he was both excited and unsure about how it would turn out. it was new and different for people who read his normal manga. he was just hoping that everyone would like it. jae decided it would be best for him to do something that didn't always show so many panties... there were men who read mangas, but it was very popular among girls, as well. in fact, he was told most of his fans were girls and he was almost positive they didn't always like reading with constantly having to see panties.

nonetheless, he was creating a 'pov' like manga where the reader could imagine themselves as the main character in the series. he knew it would be a hit simply because people read to be enlightened and take a break from the real world. (a lot of the times, that's why he read, too). he smelled something good coming from the kitchen just then, realizing that su jin was cooking something good. at that time, ji ahn had quietly taken her leave without jae even noticing. she was sly most of the time. it was either that, or jae was too engulfed in his own world to think to notice.

food always made a presence in his senses no matter how distracted or hard he was working. he was grateful that hye su took the next few days off because she needed it - they all needed a break from him once in a while. even jae knew that, on account of the fact he got sick of himself sometimes.

su jin was hard working and motivating, too. he enjoyed her presence, her cooking, and her tedious expressions when she was scanning his work that both hye su or ji ahn took the time to help him with. he could tell she was bored of that task. he really didn't have much else for her to do since she couldn't do any of the drawing. he felt bad... but, once again, nothing he could do.

jae ki sniffled the food with a pleasantly happy expression. "ahh, bibimbap is my favorite. thank you," he politely bowed his head a little to her despite being seated, and started digging in to the dish right away. he looked up, surprised at her words. "did she?" well, he didn't know why he was shocked. he thought he vaguely remember her carefully slipping out of the small apartment in the corner of his eye. " just you 'n I, then, su jin-sshi.

PM
^
YOO SU JIN
 Posted: May 21 2016, 09:49 PM
N/A

TALK ME DOWN
Su Jin smiled brightly at Jae Ki's reaction to her food. She wasn't that experienced when it came to cooking so it still felt really nice to have people complement her on it, or even just seem happy when she gave them some. Even if it was a dish like ramen or bibimbap that was fairly easy and universally liked, it still made her feel like she did well when people seemed to like it. "Do you want anything to drink while I'm up?" She needed to go back into the kitchen to put the extra food up anyway, so she figured that she might as well offer to bring him something back.

She shrugged when Jae Ki answered her question with another one that was pretty much the same thing. She'd been in the kitchen for a while, and Ji Ahn had been there the last time she looked in the living room, so she really didn't know. Honestly though, she wasn't all that surprised that the youngest girl wasn't there anymore. She'd been fairly flighty the entire time she's been working here. Su Jin couldn't tell you what made the girl suddenly decide to get up and leave. She just did, and never seemed to feel like it was necessary to tell anyone about it either. But as long as they weren't working on anything important no one ever seemed to mind, and Su Jin wasn't any exception. It's not like she had a whole lot of ground to object on anyway.

Walking back into the kitchen, she smiled a little at Jae's words. "Yeah, it looks like it." She called back as she gathered up the extra bowl of bibimbap that she'd prepared and put plastic wrap over the top of the bowl. Next she put the things she used to actually cook it in the sink, promising herself that she'd come back later to actually wash them. After that she put the bowl in the ice box and grabbed their drinks before going back into the living room and taking a seat next to Jae Ki. "What were you working on?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation