Guest!
please register
in all uppercase.
welcome to can't blind me, an tiny tower inspired apartment rp set in busan, south korea.please register in capital letters.

best viewed in chrome.

Closed
New Poll

MATCH MAKERS EVENT, sign up here
BRI
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 11:45 PM

MATCHMAKER'S EVENT

not everyone has someone to receive chocolates and presents fun on this day. so the tower has organized an event for the singles to mingle! fill out this short questionnaire and you'll be partnered up based on your answers! there could be romance, there could be friendship. whatever it is, you get free food, drinks, and good music so what do you have to lose? matches are to meet up at the starlight terrace by 7:00PM.

PMEmail
^
BRI
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 12:06 AM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

simple or long answer is up to you!

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

what kind of date would you like? funny, romantic, etc . . .

WOULD YOU DATE MALE OR FEMALE?

remember this questionnaire is anonymous so your character isn't exposing their identity until the night of the event. privacy is respected by the organizers.

copy and paste your answer in this thread with the character account you wish to have participate. the couples will be added in the main post and you'll be identified by an id number. (the order this was received. ex: if you're first you'll be ID:001 but we'll add that in.)

CODE
[dohtml]<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://cantblindme.b1.jcink.com/uploads/cantblindme/qna.css">

<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:500,300,700,400' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<center>
 <div class=qnabody><div class=qtitle><i class="fa fa-check"></i> ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID# </div>
<div class=answer>
<div class=ques>DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE</div>  

<P>simple or long answer is up to you!

<div class=ques>LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER</div>  

<P>what kind of date would you like? funny, romantic, etc . . .

<div class=ques>WOULD YOU DATE MALE OR FEMALE?</div>  

<P>remember this questionnaire is anonymous so your character isn't exposing their identity until the night of the event. privacy is respected by the organizers. <P>
copy and paste your answer in this thread with the character account you wish to have participate. the couples will be added in the main post and you'll be identified by an id number. (the order this was received. ex: if you're first you'll be ID:001 but we'll add that in.)

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
KANG SE JOON
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 05:05 AM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#001
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

um, i'm not sure. maybe something simple? like a quiet dinner. or even a ballet would be nice.

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

kind, polite, and funny.

i don't have much experience but i'm attracted to girls.

PMEmail
^
ROCCO LEE
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 03:18 PM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#002
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

definitely something more on the spontaneous side. meticulous planned dates where you have to be at the restaurant at so and so time just seems a little boring to me. i like the dates where it seems like you're on an adventure.

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

laid-back, quick witted and outgoing.

female.

PMEmail
^
AHN HYE SU
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 05:13 PM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#003
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

Well that would mean having to have been on a date to know what to go by, right? Honestly I'd be happy with anything! Maybe something a little more laid back so we can get to know one another a bit, but still open to spur-of-the-moment activities if we get bored with low-key. Really though, as long as the other person and I get along I'm not picky.

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

Charming, honest, spontaneous.

Male please!

PM
^
CHEON SO WON
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 10:35 PM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#004
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

If I'm being perfectly honest, like something out of a fairytale. I want it to be the most romantic night of my life. Classy restaurant, the most expensive bottle of wine on the menu...maybe a quiet nighttime stroll? I don't know. I want to be treated like a princess. Bonus points if he brings me a gift.

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

$$$, not too boring, really really attractive

male

PM
^
LEE SUN MI
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 11:54 PM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID #005
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

something kind of lowkey and chill, maybe on the beach or getting burgers or something like that? netflix on the couch with some take out or other things that are low effort type situations. maybe a carnival or something like that?

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

funny, spontaneous, charming

both, i'm not picky!

PMEmail
^
AHN SOOK JA
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 01:40 AM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID# 006
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

My ideal date... Well, something really romantic. I think making a picnic lunch and going to the beach would be great. He would come pick me up with flowers he picked himself, and I’ll have spent the entire night before making food. And then we just spending the day walking in the sand, or fooling around in the surf, taking turns feeding each other from the basket (and even if it;s terrible, because I don’t cook much, he won’t complain, he will just smile and say it’s delicious) And we will stay out all day and watch the sun set over the water. And when the sun goes down, and it’s getting chilly, he will give me his jacket, and put his arm around me, and we will sit there, not even needing to talk, just listening to the water and each others breath. And when I fall asleep on his shoulder, he will gently pick me up and take me to his car, and smooth the hair from my face and kiss my forehead when he buckles me in. @^^@

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

Romantic, sweet, funny

male      

PM
^
BANG DONG HAE
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 01:42 AM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#007
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

My ideal date doesn’t have an actual plan. You start out grabbing a beer or maybe a bite to eat, and you just kind of let the night take you where it will. Maybe that’s just back home to watch netflix and chill, or maybe it’s ending up at the beach at midnight skinny dipping, or crashing some random party, or just driving for hours until you end up in some weird little Podunk town drinking at some hole in the wall with random locals, braking into one of the universities art studios and making weird clay casts of each other, or pretending you’re 12 again and playing ding dong ditch until someone calls the cops on you, whatever it ends up being, it’s mainly just fun and will probably make an epic story.

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

easy going, energetic, up for a good time

female      

PM
^
BAEK HAN BIN
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 07:45 PM

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONNAIRE ID#008
DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL DATE

I'm not sure I'd consider my ideal date, even a date. Maybe because I'd prefer something rather spontanous, like picking up the phone and saying to come here and lets play. Hopefully it would be someone who didn't mind me having my camera around. I'd love to walk on the streets and go shopping, maybe end up finding some nice hidden gems within the side streets of busan, checking out an art exhibit or finding some woods to play in. I'd really just like to explore and be with someone who wouldn't mind playing with me.

LIST 3 TRAITS YOU PREFER

adventurous, funny, spontaneous

female

PM
^
BRI
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 04:53 AM

MATCHMAKER'S EVENT
UPDATE: the pairs have been chosen! if you are the smaller number then it'll be you who starts the thread. remember you are free to rapid fire or full length. as soon as you make your first posts, you'll receive a special event badge for participating!

001 + 004
002 + 003
005 + 007
006 + 008
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation