CAN'T BLIND ME -> now's not the time
CAN'T BLIND ME
A BUSAN BASED APARTMENT RP
WELCOME TO can't blind me, GUEST!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

now's not the time, hoon ( lea )
SEO HOON
 Posted: May 30 2016, 11:54 PM

taken aback by his girlfriend's sudden burst of anger, hoon could suddenly relate to her earlier desire to curl up into a ball. he was only trying to be supportive, though his suggestion was perhaps a bit shortsighted. but it was a reasonable option, wasn't it? "i was trying to be sensitive," he said in his defense. "it's not like i want you to...i just wanted you to know i'd get it." there was no way for hoon to completely understand what hye jin was thinking or feeling. he couldn't accomplish as much on a regular day, when she wasn't bound to a tiny creature.

"we should," he agreed, though there was a certain appeal to spending the rest of their lives laying on the kitchen floor. it was a better option than leaving their apartment. though he was coming to terms with the idea, especially with hye jin's apparent acceptance, visiting a doctor made everything frighteningly real. "and you haven't...you're going to spend all night worrying for no reason. you're fine...the baby's fine. but we should still go."

PM
^
KIM HYE JIN
 Posted: May 31 2016, 07:23 AM

difficult love
a loud sigh escaped her lips as she looked at him before looking away. why was this happening to them? of all things that could be happening, why this? this situation felt like the end of the world. she couldn't do this. not at all. and yet, she couldn't fathom how to solve the problem either. for hye jin, who seemed to have an answer for everything ... she was now stunned.

"we should. but what doctor do we go to? do i go to my normal doctor? oh, i should probably go to my gynecologist, right?" oh, for crying out loud, when was the last time she went to one of those? even if she knew that she should be going more frequently. "are there doctors who check babies?" a soft scream emitted from her lips as she looked to him. "i don't know anything about this." she buried her head into his chest and clung tightly to him.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation