A BUSAN BASED APARTMENT RP
WELCOME TO can't blind me, GUEST!

Add Reply
New Poll

ICE CREAM CAKE, + jung bin
YOO MI RAN
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 05:15 PM

GIMME THAT
food was never an issue with mi ran. in fact, the only problem was choosing what to eat that day. especially when it came to filming for their food channel. viewers were still surprised that this tiny thing could eat as much as she did but they didn't see what she went through in order stay in decent shape. it wasn't something that she complained about or felt burdened by. she loved food, she loved tasting different delicacies, but she was mindful of her health as well. but that also had a lot to do with her past being overweight and being bullied for it. she just didn't want those memories to ruin the genuine passion she had for food. "hyunng~ are you almost here?" she whined into the reciever of her phone and looked around. jung bin was supposed to meet her. she checked the store behind her to make sure she was at the right place. this was how choosing the food worked on days they didn't want to cook. just go on the hunt for different hole in the wall restaurants they had not been to yet. those were always the best in her opinion. "hyung" the term she had grown accustomed to using because oppa made her blush for some reason, "i'm going to start eating without you" she was teasing of course. jung bin and her were a team viewers loved.
PMEmail
^
KWON JUNG BIN
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 04:48 PM
N/A

Don’t rush me, you won’t like the outcome. A threat that might have weighed heavily on his tone and came out in a much harsher manner than what it had been originally intended for, if of course the person on the opposite end of the receiver were anyone other than Yoo Mi Ran. There certainly weren’t many around able to catch the affections from Hyun Bin, nor able to see his softer side, the truest of them all that he purposely kept hidden.

Opening up to a bunch of people that in the end could manage to try and use his weaknesses against him never became a situation that the young man would allow himself to fall. So in turn he worked hard to keep up this persona. The same one that washed away the moment his sights fell on her while walking up the sidewalk coming from the opposite end. Instead of going the normal route he’d taken a small detour hoping to scout out a few restaurants that the two hadn’t visited yet.

There were quite a few though some of those hall in the wall places the duo loved so much weren’t as appealing as he would’ve liked. “Aye, aye, aye I’m already coming up this way. You wouldn’t do that to your number one hyung would you?” trying his best to feign a wounded act over the phone, but it’d be given away the moment he came to stand in from of her grinning with that wide rectangle like smile. Naturally too.

Mi Ran really knew how to make things comfortable, being around her simple reminded him of coming home although his real place of residence seemed a lot emptier since his best friend moved out. She just had a way of making the troubles fade away. Something he could never find the proper words to thank her for. “Alright, let’s go---Didn’t you eat before we decided to come here? Wow, you really are worse than me.” Tongue clicking softly as it hit the roof of his mouth and he reached up to ruffle at head teasingly.

PM
^
YOO MI RAN
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 01:27 AM

GIMME THAT
"yah, who said you were the number one hyung? i don't remember this" she laughed on the other end of the receiver. it was such a bizarre situation to be in. to have this amazingly large heart that she wanted to give to someone that would probably only see her as a younger sister. which was it was so easy to oogle at hundreds of other pretty boys and act as though she'd fall in love over and over. she was fickle in that sense but it worked for her. it just meant she'd never really have strong feelings for anyone and that meant she would never be hurt.

she was rushing up to him as soon as he appeared. mi ran latched onto his arm and grinned. "of course i already ate but i'm already hungry. don't judge me!" it was a given that mi ran's stomach was a bottomless pit, but she was a far cry from her old self. the old self that really ate out of sadness and didn't care for her body. yes, mi ran ate plenty now, especially being a mukbang, but that didn't mean she didn't try and stay healthy. she exercised and she didn't go crazy with high calorie and greasy foods every day. she swatted at his hand and frowned. "don't mess with my hair" she looked away then to look at the buildings as they passed them."where haven't we been?"

PMEmail
^
KWON JUNG BIN
 Posted: Apr 26 2016, 09:31 PM
N/A

"What? Ah, who taught you to talk back to your hyung like this huh?"Jung bit down against his bottom lip obviously tickled by Mi Ran's playful come back and was prepared to trap the younger in a head lock for it. Although, the outer appearance seemed so angelic he knew better, he knew that she was stronger than many might assume which made it all the more special to have become so close to her. Mi Ran remained the one person he struggled with in not soiling he didn't want to ruin the closeness that the two of them managed to build up over the years, he wanted to remain her protector.

But there were also moments when his fondness would become much more than that, his mind would wander to a "what if" or "maybe just once" and he'd stop himself. Chuckling to himself he allowed for the younger to stay latched onto his arm as the two of them headed on down the pavement, only moving a bit to avoid them running into others that were coming the opposite way. Sometimes the streets were busy enough to remind him of his trip to New York, but that was about it.

Being in the city like this and enjoying his time without other little stresses made him feel good, Mi Ran by his side made it all the more better so he decided he'd draw it out as long as he could. "Too late for that judging your dorkness has become a favorite pastime of mine---tch." Sucking in a breath as she got snippy over her hair which in itself was adorable as hell and urged him to purposely try to reach over to ruffle at it again.

This time he played for tossing some of it in her face too. "Make me. Wanna fight? Hm? Hm?" He nudged a bit teasingly before turning his attention to look for a new destination of adventure for their stomachs.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation