Guest!
please register
in all uppercase.
welcome to can't blind me, an tiny tower inspired apartment rp set in busan, south korea.please register in capital letters.

best viewed in chrome.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a new day, eun ji / joy
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 08:41 PM
N/A

jayden was far from having recovered from the whole situation with him and his son. however, he had finally found some strength to actually leave his apartment. perhaps it was because his friends had convinced him (about time they did) that he couldn't live this way forever. he had to get out of here at some point. he was standing there, contemplating what he wanted to eat when he felt a pair of small hands tug at his pant leg.

he looked down, surprised to find a baby there and even more surprised to see his son. he blinked a few times before he leaned down and picked him up. "hi," he whispered, poking the little baby's cheek. ah, he really was handsome just like himself (jk). he looked over, of course finding eun ji in what seemed like a panic, but maybe that was just what he assumed it was since the child had just approached him out of nowhere. "looking for this missing child?" he tried to ask playfully.

for: HAN EUN JI

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 11:45 PM

Eun Ji looked down at the stroller in front of her for a moment, about to take him out so she could go back to their apartment. She had kneeled down in front of the stroller and started to unbuckle the young child. She grinned happily as he seemed to be in the perfect mood today, not to fussy and he'd just started to become mobile. Which was leading to Eun Ji wanting to pull her hair out.

Once her phone rang she whined, as she the stroller forward reaching for her purse sitting behind in the carriage part. Finding it she surfed for her phone, not realizing her young son had slipped out and started to crawl away. It wasn't until she looked up that she noticed he was missing, and her heart burst. "Jin..." She whispered as she stood up qucikly, turning around seeing a scene she never thought she'd see.

The young mother could tell by the way he was standing there that it was Jayden. She stepped forward wanting to reach out for Jin Woo, who wasn't too far away. He was a baby he moved like a little soldier right now. She smiled softly once she watched Jayden pick him up.

"He likes to army crawl everywhere now, its like how fast can he be, hes just a bunch of cute chubby rolls." She said her voice almost soothing knowing that Jayden wouldn't hurt him, and hopefully he'd feel a bit better about everything now, because she wanted him around. "ahh Jin Woo, you found appa for me didn't you." She said closing the distance, she reached over smoothing out Jin Woo's hair as she looked up at Jayden. "I wanted to call, but I didn't have your number, and sns..well your blocked from mine..ahh" She reached up rubbing the back of her neck.

# JAYDEN SHIN

PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 06:36 AM
N/A

"cute chubby rolls," jayden repeated, the words so heartwarming to hear. had it been any other situation, he would have turned to eun ji and noted how cute she was with her words and how pretty she looked. instead, he remained more stoic than loving as he simply gave her a small smile and turned his attention back to the child.

he shrugged as she continued to ramble on. honestly, he wouldn't have wanted to talk anyway, but should he say that aloud? he felt like those were just words that would make her more upset. "it's fine. i don't talk much on the phone anyway." oh, smooth jayden. very smooth.

his hand reached up to rub the baby's back, as jin woo seemed to have gotten very comfortable in his arms. it was a strange feeling, knowing that he was holding his own child, but it was also kind of nice. the warmth from the baby's body emanating onto his own made him feel like he was holding a heat pack against himself. "is jin woo having a good day today?" he asked the child, knowing that he wouldn't be able to respond.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 12:47 PM

The girl looked down at her feet for a moment, wondering what she could do. When the truth was, there was nothing she could do but look at her son. She looked off after a moment and nodded at his words. She could tell he still was annoyed with her, time wouldn't fix that. Nothing would fix what she had done, but at the end of the day Eun Ji was pregnant alone, and scared, there was not much else she could do but what she felt right.

"Obviously, I wanted to talk to you though..." She said biting down on her bottom lip as she forced herself not to reach out for her son. However, he seemed content being with Jayden, as he started to whine and nuzzle into his chest. She couldn't help but smile and be a little jealous at the same time. "Ahh, he has been good..We just got back from a walk. We were going to grab something to eat if you'd be interested in joining us...or." She stepped back a little looking at the elevator. "Y-You can take him and spend time with him..if you want to..ah...well I mean..would you like to see him?"

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 11:01 PM
N/A

it seemed that eun ji was just as nervous as he was. truth be told, jayden was a bit worried that he was holding the child all wrong as well, so there were just a lot of thoughts running through his mind. "oh yeah food," he exclaimed, sentence not forming coherently if he were to be honest. "that sounds good." maybe it would be calmer this time, right?

"what were you thinking of getting?" did babies even eat? didn't they just drink their mother's milk? he was so confused. clearly he knew nothing about his own child. "jin woo, what do you want to eat?" he asked, as if the child could actually understand him but the baby had fallen asleep. "oh, i guess he was sleepy."

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: Apr 30 2016, 11:31 PM

Eun Ji pressed her lips looking at Jayden, just the sight of him made her heart break a little. She missed him, missed everything about him. Eun Ji wanted to reach out and hold him, especially as she seen her son warming up to him so quickly. She nodded as she turned back grabbing her bag and pushing the stroller down. Giving it back to the male who was checking it back in.

She turned when she heard him speaking to Jin Woo. She wondered if he thought the child could answer, when it was clear he could. However, she knew that there was a learning curve. She'd spent many a night looking up stuff on the internet. "Ahh hes tired." She said reaching up rubbing his back gently looking up at Jayden. "He eats baby food, and milk." She replied easily looking away not sure if he wanted to spend time with her. "I should lay him down for his nap..Do you want to walk up with me?"

# JAYDEN SHIN
[/QUOTE]
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 1 2016, 10:47 AM
N/A

it was weird how their conversation seemed to turn full circle once again. how a possible trip to an external place only just led them back to her apartment. was that a good idea? he didn't really know. he supposed he wouldn't know unless they tried it again. perhaps he could try to be more mature about it now that he had time to digest all the information.

"we can," he finally agreed. he would offer for them to go to his place, but he didn't really think his apartment was baby safe. he could have him sleep on his own bed, but again, if something wrong happened, he would feel very guilty. "let's do that then," he noted as he began to walk back towards the elevators again.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 1 2016, 01:03 PM

Eun Ji would be lying if she didn't notice his hesitation. In fact she almost felt like she should take the offer back. However, it'd be easier for Jin Woo to have his nap in a bed, rather than being carried around once again, not to mention the food places in the mall often got noisy. She walked with him, pushing her hair out of her face. Realizing that she was just trying to answer her phone a minute ago. She reached back into her purse pulling it out to see who it was.

The girl sent a quick text back to her friend as she stepped on the elevator with him. "I can make us lunch if you'd like?" She said noticing that he mentioned moments ago that food sounded good. "I mean, otherwise I can take him. You don't have to come with me." She said as she looked up at him, wishing that things would be easier. "I don't want to push you into anything, in fact I'm open for whatever you end up wanting." She said, not sure if she was talking about putting Jin Woo to bed, or if she was talking about him possibly taking a role in his sons life. "Either way, I need to tell you some things before, you hear them from other people."

# JAYDEN SHIN

PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 2 2016, 07:22 AM
N/A

the way she seemed to change her mind about everything made jayden go crazy. he hated it when people were indecisive, even if he knew that she had every right to be because of the fact that they were still in this very uncertain place with one another. and yet, he didn't want it to be like that. ugh, but it would be up to him to not make it like that, wouldn't it? his head was starting to hurt now.

"homecooked food sounds good," he finally managed to utter as he nodded his head, giving her a smile. or at least, he thought he did. whether it actually looked like a smile to her was beyond him. "it'd probably be good to hear about these things you speak of." he had no clue what she was referring to, but he was always searching for explanations and one was better than none, right?

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 2 2016, 11:04 AM

The girl looked over at him wondering what he was thinking. It was starting to frustrate her, knowing that he was a closed off wall. But then again, she knew it was her who had made him like that. After all, the time she spent in America still remained a happy one, and she missed it, she missed the carefree life style she had there. More importantly, she missed rolling over in bed and curling up next to him. Being happy in the sun and just having a good time with him. She looked down for a moment trying to get away from the idea of him again. She needed to focus, focus on Jin Woo and Jae Min.

Eun Ji stepped off the elevator after it had opened on her floor. She walked, knowing that he'd follow along anyways. She punched in the code and pushed the door open, stepping to the side to let him walk in with Jin Woo. "At least it is not messy this time." She said, knowing the living room and kitchen area wasn't destroyed like last time, her room however was a different story. It was like her room had been in America, and organized mess of clothes. This time, it wasn't just her stuff. "Is he heavy yet?" She asked looking at her son grinning. "You can lay him down on the mats over there." She said pointing to the side of the living room that had became a baby room. She walked into the kitchen. "Is there something you want in particular?" She asked looking in her cabinets.

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 3 2016, 07:25 AM
N/A

"what?" jayden hadn't really been listening to what she was saying. holding a child was still a very new thing for him, and he had been worried that if he tried to multi-task, that he would accidentally forget what was in his arms and then drop the child. even if he had no full emotional attachment to his own child just yet, hurting him or even possibly killing him was not on his mind.

he looked up at her as he carefully set the child down on the mat. "anything is fine." honestly, he wasn't here to actually trouble her or whatnot. he just felt like it should be a good idea for him to do this, right? to clear the air a bit? he held up a toy to the child, who eagerly crawled towards him and began to gnaw at the toy. "aish, isn't that dirty?" he asked, pouting a bit but doing nothing to stop him.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 3 2016, 10:42 AM

Eun Ji pressed her lips as she opened up the refrigerator deciding to just make whatever she had for Jayden. The girl closed the fridge and decided to start on the easiest part, which was washing the rice as she listened to Jayden in the living room. For some reason, she just felt irritated, like maybe he wasn't trying hard enough and maybe he didn't care enough. Eun Ji knew a mothers love was different, she knew that personally never realizing she could care about something so much. She took a deep breath and looked over when he spoke.

"No, he is suppose to chew on those, it'll help his teeth come in." She said as she started the food before walking closer to the living room. Leaning against the wall watching him with a small smirk. She quickly pulled herself off the wall realizing she was staring as she got a glass of water for him, bringing it into the living room and setting it on the table. "So..."

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 4 2016, 07:23 AM
N/A

"oh," jayden mumbled as he stared at the child. his small hands were curled tightly around the object as he began to shake it at jayden. he gave him a smile, awkwardly trying to figure out what to do. did he take it from him? gosh, that just sounded like crying waiting to happen. "erm..." he said under his breath, just staring at the child.

the sudden water on the table was a nice distraction. "thank you," he noted with a nod as he took the glass and sipped on it. the water cooled his parched throat as he turned back to look at her. "so....?" he asked, trying to figure out what she was trying to start saying.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 5 2016, 11:27 AM

The girl looked back at the kitchen for a moment, noticing that there was still no steam, so she walked over and sat down near him. Not next to him or across from him. Just near him, in case she needed to pick up Jin Woo quickly. She smiled at her son before looking up at Jayden. Her hands clasped together in front of her. She could feel the ring on her finger burning the truth out of her. "Since I came back from America...my family is pushing this...marriage." She said as she looked down in her lap trying to figure out the words.

She pressed her lips looking up at Jayden. "Um, I just wanted you to know...that when I was there with you...it was everything to me...It still is, but I have an obligation and I know everything is on me, I'm selfish, and heartless and all the above that I'm sure you've mentioned to everyone. " She paused taking a deep breath as she looked at him. "I just wanted you to know..that it was real and what I'm...doing now is not..I know you probably won't understand. I just wanted to tell you personally instead of hearing it from someone else."

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 5 2016, 09:36 PM
N/A

marriage. the word was so heavy on his mind as jayden looked at her. how did he not even notice the ring before? it was so prominent on her thin fingers. he couldn't help but swallow thickly. he was supposed to have put the ring on her. not this other ... person. "right," he finally managed to mutter. he was honestly even a bit amazed they were able to marry her off considering that she was a single mother. he had learned that the asian cultures didn't take those things lightly.

"what isn't real?" he didn't really understand all these vague words that she was using. he watched her as he tried to comprehend what she meant. however, he was suddenly distracted by his son, who managed to crawl onto his lap. picking up the child in one swift motion, he held him so that he was sitting on his lap comfortably. jin woo continued to chew on the toy, and jayden couldn't help but think that his son really did look quite a lot like him.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation