Guest!
please register
in all uppercase.
welcome to can't blind me, an tiny tower inspired apartment rp set in busan, south korea.please register in capital letters.

best viewed in chrome.

Add Reply
New Poll

Song Da Hye, 24 ~ Heiress/ Law Student ~ Park Chorong
SONG DA HYE
 Posted: May 19 2016, 02:55 AM
N/A

INFORMATION
FACECLAIM: Park Chorong
MEMBERGROUP: Loft
APT #: 1012
ALIAS: Kay
TIMEZONE: EST/GMT -5
Grace DaHye Song
THE 411

full name: grace dahye song
other names used: princess, darling
birthdate: january 2nd
preferred pronouns: she/her
birthplace: quebec city, quebec, canada
hometown: seoul, south korea
zodiac sign: libra

romantic orientation: heteroromantic
sexual orientation: heterosexual
relationship status: formerly engaged; single
languages known: korean (native fluency); english (bilingual fluency); japanese (professional proficiency)

high school: seoul international school
college: new york university, new york (undergraduate school); pusan national university's school of law (law school)

blood type: a positive
allergies: n/a
tattoos: n/a

fears: being thirty and single, public wardrobe malfunctions, spiders, her cosmetic surgery procedures being discovered
pet peeves: disorganization, off-pitch

favorite song: 'tell me' by wonder girls and 'mr. chu' by apink
favorite artist / group: wonder girls, apink, and katy perry
favorite movie: twenty
favorite book: 'the help' by kathryn stockett
favorite season: winter
THE STORY
The classical fairytale of a radiant beauty and her Prince Charming became the reality for Nam Eun Hye, whose gorgeous appearance and charisma had captivated the heart and the eyes of rising real estate mogul, Song Young Seok. On their wedding day, Eun Hye was the twenty-two-year-old heiress to her parents' cosmetics company and the primary face of its campaigns, and she had worn a bridal gown that was designed by Vera Wang herself. Young Seok was the thirty-year-old self-made billionaire and the second wealthiest man in Korea, and he had paid all $80 million worth of the wedding ceremony, although his bride's parents compensated with piles of gifts and heirlooms.

Two and a half years later, Eun Hye gave birth to her beloved daughter, whose beauty rivaled her own. The proud parents named her Da Hye, meaning 'grace,' and cherished the precious princess with all of their love. Eun Hye dressed her up in all of the prettiest outfits and developed her daughter's perfect style. Da Hye learned how to properly apply blush to her cheeks and gloss to her lips before she'd finished her multiplication tables. She and her father had been born in Quebec City, Quebec, and even though their daughter had only lived there for two and a half years, their Canadian citizenship had granted her enrollment rights to the international schools. All of Da Hye's pre-university educational years took place at Seoul International School, where she learned English and became bilingual quickly. She rose as one of the most prized students in the school, excelling in the liberal arts and even showing potential in the musical arts. Her silky vocals were treasured by the theatre and choral departments, who each desired to add her pretty face and voice to their collection of spectacular performers.

During elementary school, Da Hye met two of her best friends. Ahn Bomi was a gorgeous girl whose mother was of Korean heritage but born in Luxembourg, as was Bomi herself. She spoke fluent French, Korean, Luxembourgish, and English by the time she had moved to Seoul at the age of eight, and she aspired to become a jewelry designer, like her mother. Justin Bae was a Florida-born Korean boy who danced circles around anybody who challenged him to a freestyle bust-a-move contest. His parents were executive board members of an internationally acclaimed entertainment company, and his fabulously wealthy parents sipped champagne and rubbed shoulders with Da Hye's routinely. Like Bomi, Justin already spoke fluent English by the time he had arrived in Seoul, and he would help Da Hye with her English while she helped him with his Korean. The three best friends were all in the same grade, and watched each other grow in many ways that they wouldn't have ever imagined.

When Da Hye was twelve, her parents arranged the sophisticated proposal to betroth their princess to Justin, the son of the other second-wealthiest man who, with his wife, was eager to join forces with Eun Hye and Young Seok to outsource Korea's richest man. Justin and Da Hye were both surprisingly fine with the idea of marrying each other once they were of proper age, which would have been twenty-two after they graduated from university. When they were seventeen, Justin and his mother went to the jewelry boutique to select the perfect engagement ring for Da Hye.

Then, that evening, he led his bride-to-be to the Luxembourg Garden of Paris, France; Da Hye was dressed in her finest purple silks and sapphires, her hair styled and her makeup applied precisely and prettily. The skirt of her dress billowed by the spring breeze, and it was the most beautiful she had ever appeared. Justin looked charming in his white collared and buttoned shirt, khaki slacks, and sky blue necktie. He kneeled before Da Hye, recited his romantic promises, and then revealed the stunning diamond engagement ring to her with a flourish. She responded with the most beautiful word in the English language, and Nam Eun Hye's fairytale entered its sequel through her daughter.

After their high school graduation, the three best friends parted ways but promised to remain in touch regularly. Bomi, in pursuit of her dream to become a jewelry designer, entered an arts program in London. There, she would enroll in her postsecondary education as well as participate in a private apprenticeship. Da Hye would be flying to California to enroll in Pepperdine University's Literature and Pre-Law programs, and Justin would be off to New York University to maintain his passion for dance. However, prior to leaving for California, Da Hye, by her mother's recommendation, underwent cosmetic surgery and a rhinoplasty that slimmed the width of her nasal bridge. Eun Hye told her how much prettier she had become, despite Da Hye believing she had already been beautiful before the procedure.

After two years at Pepperdine University, Da Hye, once again, received a rhinoplasty procedure, this time to obtain the coveted ski-slope nose that had become so popular among contemporary Korean idol beauties. Also after the two-year period, she transferred to New York University to be reunited with Justin. However, on their second date in New York, Da Hye sensed that she was no longer seeing the passionate and youthful boy with whom she had fallen in love. This man was different, and he confessed that he'd become deeply in love with another woman, somebody who showed Justin how it felt to truly love a lady without his parents mandating whom to marry and with whom to be seen publicly. After shedding heartbroken tears for months, Da Hye had forgiven Justin, but she could not trust him again. After graduation, she returned to Seoul, leaving Justin behind to marry his new fiancée, whose wedding invitation Da Hye had politely refused.

For four years, Da Hye has been living in her loft at Haeundae Tower, and for the first two years, Bomi lived with her. The two girls had been the best of friends for nearly twenty years and they continued to be presently. However, Bomi's jewelry design projects became an international success overnight and her constant travels compelled her to formally withdraw from the residence. Now, Da Hye lives alone and attends law school at Pusan National University. Upon refusing her parents fiscal assistance as show of independence, Da Hye does not live in a penthouse as her mother desired but in a loft. In an effort to prove to her parents that she does not need their money or their prestige in order to be successful, she has been setting out to create a fairytale of her own.

THE SHIPS
BESTIES: Two types of company comprise Da Hye's circle of best friends. The first one is composed of polite and elegant socialites as well as artists. They are the daughters of her mother's friends, and they are photographed together while attending musicals and shopping at affluent department stores. They dress up in silk and satin dresses, and their pastels are prominent sights.

The second type is composed of the typical men and women to be found anywhere in Korea but so happened to have relocated to Busan. These are the people whom Da Hye met and befriended on her own, and they may not all be graceful and sophisticated, but they are all passionate about their talents and prospects. And passion is, according to Da Hye, one of the most valuable virtues in the world.

BITCHES: The people who have managed to be viewed by Da Hye in a negative light are the ones who have proven to be two-faced or unfaithful. The only reason why she forgave Justin for finding new love when he was engaged to her was they had been best friends for nearly twenty years, so any fake individuals would better dream of deceiving Da Hye than believing they ever truly could, as her faux-amity radar is flawless.

Also, if anybody wants to become close to Da Hye, they should remember not to patronize her efforts to independently become successful.

BABES: After Justin, Da Hye realized that her Prince Charming does not have to be a fabulously wealthy man who dances magnificently and twirls her around the gardens of Paris, France. However, she would love it if her lover brought bouquets of flowers for her and was the spontaneous yet romantic type. If he knows how to make every date as memorable as the first, then she is definitely going to keep him around. And Da Hye believes that a man who treats her well deserves to be loved just as well by her, and she will devote her heart to him.

Also, a man who is passionate about what he does appeals to Da Hye's affections considerably. If he has a direction and a plan, she knows that he means business, and it's a great relief to know that he won't be lazily and aimlessly wandering around.

PM
^
MOON IN TAE
 Posted: May 19 2016, 01:24 PM
N/A

DA HYE & KI HWA,
Okay so the first that I'll be tossing your way is Ki Hwa. She's a bit younger than Da Hye but I have a strong feeling that they could/would have known each other at some point as they were growing up. Ki Hwa is the daughter of a famous music producer and one of South Korea's top actresses so she grew up in the spotlight and always wanted nothing more than to be famous like her parents (however if that's truly her own actual dream of something put into her head by her mother isn't all that clear). She tried acting when she was younger but was terrible, is good but not great when it comes to song and dance so being an idol never did it for her, eventually she found a place in the modelling industry but sort of disappeared from the spotlight right around the time she became an adult because her then-boyfriend convinced her to move with him to Busan and she agreed because she's stupid she loved him. Except for where he was really just a cheating asshat that she forgave waaaaaay too many times but finally cut ties with. She actually kind of loves her quiet life in Busan though?? So she never moved back home to Seoul and instead works at XYZ as a mixologist and has a steady fanbase as an ulzzang.

I'm really bad at small plots because I always feel a need to give people like a summary of my bbies, I'm sorry! lol ^^; So all in all.... Honestly Ki Hwa's your typical spoiled princess in that she's used to getting her way and can be pretty vain and selfish at times. However, her new(ish) circle of friends have managed to knock her down a few pegs, so she's not that bad... Most of the time. She's a serial dater who really wants her own perfect fairytale ending but sets herself up to date more frogs than princes because she's subconsciously terrified of getting her heart broken again and therefore nowadays most often just dates guys she finds faults in plus also she has a thing for one of her best friends but won't admit it so that doesn't help a lot either But I swear most of the time she's a sweetie! Too confident for her own good and sometimes forgets that the world does not, in fact, revolve around her like she grew up thinking it always did, but a sweetie nevertheless! And I feel like she would genuinely really love spending time with Da Hye and think very fondly of her. Not to mention how well they can probably relate to one another when it comes to both the good and the bad of such high society life! So friends? http://i.imgur.com/rWleZtX.png

DA HYE & IN TAE,
In Tae is a literal trainwreck but I'm throwing him at you anyways because I feel as though they could very well have run into each other at fancy music-related events and stuff. You mentioned one if Da Hye's circles including artists, and that's just what he is! Well, he's a freelance songwriter/producer who goes by his Japanese name Daiki but still. That means as much as he hates all those boring fancy events and pretty much anything else that has him in a stuffy suit, he's got to bite the bullet so to speak from time to time in order to rub elbows with the right people and actually show his face now and then. But yeah, how I said he's a trainwreck? That puts it's nicely. He's very much a high-functioning alcoholic; he's always at least a little intoxicated but it's such a normal thing for him by now that people won't even realize that by noon he's already had like three drinks. He acts totally normal because he relies so much on alcohol nowadays. And beyond that, he's also party-boy extraordinaire; as much as he hates fancy parties an events, he's at clubs on an almost nightly basis. But he still creates hit songs because he never sleeps like ever so even when he's out all night, he still has all day to work on his music.

In Tae is seriously such a wreck, and such an opposite to Da Hye in so many ways. He doesn't come from money like she does for one, he doesn't believe in fairytales or think that love exists at all beyond being a word people put in songs. He's got a lot of demons locked up in his mind and is fully aware that he's a total wreck but he's very good at acting like he thinks he's the greatest thing in the world. I honestly don't know how these two would get along, it would probably depend on how they know one another. He plays nice at formal events and it good about sticking to business when necessary so if they crossed paths by means of that, then by all means they'd probably get along fairly well. Any other instance, not that I think they'd be enemies or anything, but he's a sleazy little fucker so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a little put off by him. Either way he'll probably hit on her because he's cute and he likes cute people.

PM
^
SONG DA HYE
 Posted: May 19 2016, 02:49 PM
N/A

DA HYE & KI HWA,
So I love Ki Hwa already, and I totally agree that these two have a lot in common with each other. Two points specifically I see Da Hye taking Ki Hwa under her wing and maybe teaching her how to handle them. The first is the public spotlight. Da Hye would love to introduce her to ballets and operas, and the two of them would also attend dances if they so pleased. But Da Hye could also be the one to teach her how to handle the rising fame and how to discover where her passions truly lie, if she hasn't figured it out for herself yet.

The second that Da Hye could do for Ki Hwa is show her that a cheating ex is all in the past. With her own former fiancé leaving her for a pretty American girl, Da Hye has forgiven the man and has since freed herself from the heartbreak that she felt for a long time. She's very observant, so she could tell that Ki Hwa isn't truly over the relationship the two-timer. Da Hye would love to help her see that the ex-boyfriend should not hinder her future, and that she has quite a bright one ahead of her.

DA HYE & IN TAE,
It may have been a while since Da Hye did anything professionally with her musical talents, but she would love to get back in touch with her musical theatre days by maybe having jam sessions with In Tae. Perhaps they could record a duet or two~ She would really appreciate him letting her release her artistic side, and would spend a lot of time with him in the studio or just hanging out because even though he's a 'trainwreck' like you said, he's the type of fun and interesting company that Da Hye seeks. Additionally, Da Hye speaks conversational Japanese, so maybe they could talk in the language for fun, and In Tae could teach her some new things too~

As far as galas and fancy-schmancy events are concerned, I can imagine these two going as each other's dates, at least so that they don't have to deal with the embarrassment of attending alone. And if we assume that they've become close by this time, Da Hye is the type to try and take care of In Tae. She'll be there for him to call at four in the morning in he's too drunk to function or just needs somebody to talk to for the night. She can bring him water too and walk him to his bed if he can't himself.

As for the flirting, Da Hye might find it endearing, but if it's just casual fun, she'll brush it off and roll her eyes jokingly whenever he does it. But I'd love to see those interactions between them.

PM
^
MOON IN TAE
 Posted: May 19 2016, 03:35 PM
N/A

DA HYE & KI HWA,
Ahhh yay I'm glad <3 She's kind of a priss so I'm glad she's not like totally off-putting or anything lol But anyways! I think she would absolutely love that honestly! What she was exposed to as far as the entertainment world and theatrics has always been so contemporary and flashy, she could use a little culture I think xD She definitely hasn't figured out what she wants from life yet, so any help there would be wonderful too! At the moment she's actually really happy just serving drinks and things, but she also is so used to having cameras and attention on her, and does genuinely miss it. But a lot of that is also pressure from her mother to get back into the spotlight (because mom's opinion is she just wants her kid to be famous too no matter what it takes to get there) so she's not really sure what she wants versus what her parents want from her, etc. And I think Da Hye could totally give her that unbiased insight she probably so desperately needs at this point xDDD

And for the second aspect - I love this as well~ Ki Hwa likes to think she's over her ex, but she's not. And it's actually going to be so much more complicated soon enough too, so she needs an unnie to look up to and go to for advice xDD She and a different ex (that she dated before the asshat and ended things on good terms with) are getting back in touch, however both when they dated forever ago and still now, he's been engaged this whole time (arranged marriage mind you, but still engaged) and never told her about that.... Also the woman he's engaged too is one of her best friend's baby momma so that complicates it even more x_x So there's Hae Il (the cheating ex that talked her into moving to Busan with him; he doesn't exist on the site, that's just the name I gave him lol), and now Jae Min (Lea's bb, the ex on good terms she doesn't know is engaged)... It's going to screw with her a little. AND TO MAKE THINGS MORE COMPLICATED because I love to torture my bbies, there's also Jiang, one of her other best friends, who she's totally attracted to but won't admit it. The two of them will eventually have this whole friends with benefits thing going on and not telling the rest of their little circle about it because tension and shit xD But she like genuinely likes him even though she won't admit to it so that isn't helping any. And once they start to get involved and things get messier there I foresee her possibly going to Da Hye with lots of "what do I do now" questions because it's not like she can really talk to anyone in their little circle about it without letting on that the guy she'd be talking about is one of their own xDDD

So like she really needs a good girlfriend in her life to help her not totally lose her mind please and thank you <3 And likewise of course she'll always be there for Da Hye in turn too~

DA HYE & IN TAE,
Musical theatre (though totally my style personally) isn't really In Tae's thing but he can for sure cook something up for her, that much I'm sure of~ But yes that would be so awesome. Fun and interesting is by far a good way to describe him. I don't know what you listen to as far as non-Kpop goes, but he's like if you take GD's "Crooked" and Panic At The Disco's "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time" and put them in one person xD He's all over the place and it's wonderful ~I swear he wasn't this big a mess when I first thought him up lol~ Yes they should totally just chat in Japanese from time to time. He can help her get closer to fluency too beyond just conversational stuff, it will be great.

He's another one who has a lot of shit going on in his life too at the moment xD When he was living in Japan the second time, for university, he fell in love with this girl who just really screwed him over. And she's recently popped back into his life out of the blue so that's sort of screwing him over a little. And to make things worse, though they're not at this point yet, he and an old friend Dimitri are going to have weird little relationship going on where Taebutt is always flirting with Dimi but as soon as they start to become a real thing he's going to totally freak out and push him away because he doesn't believe in love (in reality he's just terrified of falling in love) and doesn't want one of them to wind up hurting the other.... And there's going to be a lot of drama and stuff going down with all of that which will only further his already constant drinking and all that other good stuff. He's a mess.

BUT until that point he's at least good at making it look like he has his shit together. And I'm totally down for them going to events and things together. He's not really one to care if people think he needs to go to those things with a date or not, but it's always nice to have someone nearby all the same. She's such a sweetie~ Even if he insists he's fine (because he'll always insist he's fine) I think on some level he truly would appreciate the concern and care that she shows for him. Be careful though, if he's not pestering Dimitri he might just end up calling/texting her all hours of the night because he does not sleep. He catnaps at best. How this boy is still alive is one of science's greatest mysteries with the amount of alcohol he consumes and how little he sleeps. And the flirting, oh boy the flirting. Don't be fooled, she might find it endearing but he does it with the intention of wanting to get into her bed. Or her into his.... Or screw the bed, they can stand. He doesn't have a preference with that sort of thing lol But it's really not as innocent as it might seem. He's a sleaze and player, but one thing he can at least swear to never do is lead her on or anything of that nature.

PM
^
ROWAN PARK
 Posted: May 26 2016, 11:51 PM
N/A

da hye & rowan
AHHHHH OK so so so they should totally be neighbors and like they started just saying a few words to each other and then like she meets his kids a few times and he'll occasionally call her in a panic when he can't get a baby sitter to see if she can watch his kids. Eventually he starts asking if she wants to come over for dinner when he runs into her in the hall 'since I'm cooking anyway, I mean it's no trouble'. Then he might ask if she wants to stay and watch a movie with him and the kids after 'because I'm exhausted from work and I know I might crash and I just want to make sure someone's there to keep an eye on the kids if I'm knocked out'. And she pretends that she didn't see him cry when they were watching Tangled or the look on his face the first time one of his kids call her 'umma'. And eventually they start watching movies without the kids or going out to see them, because they both like romcoms, and afterwards they get drunk and do sappy romantic ballads at karaoke and stuff. And their hearts slowly start healing together, and he doesn't realize he's in love with her until he's already in way way too deep. Anyway yes omg.
PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 07:18 PM

da hye & eunji
Honestly I am so sorry that you've had to wait so long for me to answer. Life has just been way to busy to even think about it. Anyways, here I am to get to this plot because i'm pretty excited about the cute.

I love the idea to have a good friend for Eun Ji, she has plenty of them. I think since they both come from pretty wealthy families, what would you think about possibly maybe having them as childhood friends.

Although they both went overseas although different places i can see Eun Ji always keeping in touch and stuff. I think she'd try to keep her close including dragging her around with Jin Woo and maybe dragging her around when she had him too?! :D

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation