CAN'T BLIND ME -> First Times
CAN'T BLIND ME
A BUSAN BASED APARTMENT RP
WELCOME TO can't blind me, GUEST!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

First Times, #heo jae min
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 11 2016, 07:42 PM

first times
The girl pulled her hands through her hair as she looked in the mirror one last time. It was rare that she felt baby free, at least for the moment.Having dropped her son off with Jae Min's mother for the night, she felt like she could breathe. It wasn't that she didn't trust her own mother with him, obviously she did. However, the fact that when Jin Woo was around her mother, it meant her father was nearby. When it came to Jae Min's mother, it made her feel at ease and almost okay with the way things were. She set her phone down on the counter, reaching for the hem of her blouse tucking it into her high waisted skirt. She gave herself a final look over, feeling as though she was good enough to be seen with him tonight. She hadn't dressed up like this since before Jin Woo was born, and the heels that were waiting for her too, it'd also been a while.

She was sending a text message to a friend, before she heard the door bell. She looked up at the clock. He had made good timing with all things considered. Especially considering the way she left him last time. She was surprised he had showed up at all. Eun Ji reached for her ring, now wearing it on her right hand instead of her left. Slipping it on in its proper place, before running to the door. The girl pulled it open stepping back with a smile. "I've just got to get my bag." She said leaving the door open as she took off to find the bag from her bedroom. Stuffing her phone in the small clutch, she walked back out to him. Her apartment no wear near his, she couldn't deal with having so much space to clean and a child. Not to mention, asking her father for money was as low as it went. She had no troubles using a card though.

She reached down for her heels, stepping into them as she glanced up at him with a bright smile. "You look good." She said happily, hoping he wouldn't be in a bad mood already. She turned back to look at her apartment. It wasn't a mess but clearly it had been taken over by a child. "It is not as bad as it looks." She said as she stepped up to him reaching up to smooth out a wrinkle in his shirt. "You ready to go?"

for: HEO JAE MIN
PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 11 2016, 09:03 PM
N/A

attending the lantern festival was hardly jae min's idea. he was happier peering at the occasional picture and uttering some noise indicating interest. growing up, he learned that was the best way to stay on his mother's good side, to feign interest in the most neutral way. but his best efforts were no match to the older woman's enthusiasm. and with her volunteering to watch the baby, the two would have the night to themselves. what the woman didn't know about, of course, was the tension in the couple's relationship. it was a long story, one he didn't feel like sharing with his family, considering eun ji and her son would soon be related to them. their disagreement in his apartment was a touch of chaos jae min was forced to contain without anyone to vent to. but as long as eun ji remained on her best behavior, he was determined to play nice.

there were few reasons for jae min to venture to the lower levels of the tower, and standing outside his fiancee's apartment, he was clearly uncomfortable. attempting to keep a neutral expression, he tried his best to remain nonjudgmental, despite the characters he had passed on his walk through the hall. pressing the doorbell, he waited for the woman to respond, peering down at his phone to check the time. unsurprisingly, he was greeted by a text wishing him well on his date. with a roll of his eyes, jae min shoved the phone back into his pocket just as the door opened and eun ji appeared looking...not bad at all. nodding, jae min leaned into the doorway, shamelessly watching as she wandered away. with the woman out of sight, he turned his attention to the apartment. "how do you live like this?" jae min said with a frown. the apartment was considerably smaller than his, smaller and quite...average.

"i always look good," jae min playfully agreed. "but you don't look too bad either." though eun ji claimed the apartment "wasn't as bad as it looked," jae min was still taken aback by the dismal apartment. frowning once again, his eyes scanned what he deemed to be clutter, though anything outside of his own minimalist decor was as good as clutter to him. "if you did want to move into my place, i wouldn't reject you," he said seriously, looking down as she smoothed out his shirt. "what am i if i let my wife and son live in poverty." still a stranger to the han family's dynamic, he knew enough that he wouldn't have been surprised if the patriarch wielded his authority over his daughter's bank account. "if you're ready," he nodded, offering his hand.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 11 2016, 10:47 PM

first times
Eun Ji looked at him for a moment, wondering if he was trying to pick a fight. Compared to the usual mess of the house everything was good. Sure it wasn't like his pristine apartment, but she'd lived in worst, especially in America. However, the thought of her own place not matching up to his taste made her nervous. There were mats along the floor, where a rug used to be. That was for Jin Woo though, not to mention it was where she usually slept. Her room had become that for clothes, for Jin Woo and not her. Any money she now got was for Jin Woo now. Someone who could afford to live in the penthouse decided not to, asking was a lot worst than just dealing with it. "It is better than asking him for money for more things. Babies are kind of expensive, as well as tuition." She said shrugging knowing that she could deal with it no matter what his judgements were.

"Live with you? I'm not sure you'll want to live with me –" She said paused for a moment as she realized his words. Did he mean to say that, his wife and son. She didn't know but she was way to scared to ask for him to clear it up. To be honest, Jae Min had never made her heart race. However, just then she felt her heart hammering away in her chest. It was now that she felt like she could love him.

Eun Ji reached out for his hand grabbing onto it, and stepping forward. She did something bold, maybe even a little to much for the moment but she couldn't help it. Eun Ji leaned in kissing his cheek quickly, before dropping his hand, and stepping past him. "Lets go." She said as she grabbed her chest for a second hoping he didn't notice. "Your mom is excited to keep Jin tonight." She said trying to make small conversation as she walked to the elevator. " She tried to let me allow her to keep him all night." She said narrowing her brow. "I think she is trying to set us up." Eun Ji said, reaching for his hand.

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 11 2016, 11:50 PM
N/A

a rare occasion in jae min's life, he had set his usual antagonism aside in place of genuine concern. he had never bothered putting much thought into the apartment, and on the few occasions he had stopped by, he was satisfied enough with not having to wait around. there was bound to be a difference in their apartments considering they lived on vastly different floors, but really, it was too shocking. like jae min himself, he assumed the woman was unaccustomed to living in such a humble space. he had met her family, been inside her home numerous times. the apartment was a far departure from where her family came from. did they even know? "so much pride," jae min mumbled. perhaps it was admirable in its own stupid way, refusing to ask for handouts. however, he didn't hold the same principles. financial matters were different now that he had his own source of income, but in his youth, he had no problem asking for money to entertain whatever frivolous whim had caught his interest.

truthfully, jae min remained firm in his lack of desire for eun ji and her son to move into his apartment. the biggest reason fueling his disinterest was the idea of a screaming child interrupting his precious sleep. would he become one of those people, running into the office late every day, because an irritable baby robbed him of his sleep? there were other factors too: the frightening prospect of having to regulate his free time, disrupting his neatly organized belongings to make room for eun ji's things, and the overwhelmingly stench of domesticity. but even he could sacrifice his beloved comfort if it meant the two of them would have a more suitable lifestyle. "i offered, didn't it? and it's not like i don't have room. you've been to my apartment." if they were strangers, he could perhaps turn the other cheek with maybe the tiniest bit of sympathy. but they were his family now, weren't they? an extension of himself.

with eun ji's hand in his, jae min was prepared to walk away, but the sudden feeling of lips pressed against his cheek froze him in his place. it was silly, wasn't it? for all of his experience with women, a kiss on the cheek should have been laughable. but he simply remained in the exact same spot, bringing his hand to hand to his cheek in disbelief. he was curious what he had done to deserve a kiss, or perhaps whether he should be worried, but the words were clutter in his head as his fiancee walked away. blinking back to reality, his feet quickly followed after her, leaving his questions behind at the door. "only for the night? i'm surprised she didn't try to keep him." despite her reservations toward the marriage, jae min suspected his mother was secretly enamored with the idea of being a grandmother. he didn't dare point out the elephant in the room. he simply allowed her to run back and forth, planning adjustments to make the family home suitable for an infant. "as gross as that is, it sounds like her," he said, taking her hand once again. "what did you say?"

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 12 2016, 12:08 AM

first times
"All I have left is my pride. I've been a pawn in his games far to long..." She said looking up at him smiling a bit. "Sign the papers real quick once we marry so I don't have to put up with it anymore please." She said, and that was honest. Getting away from her fathers long gaze was something she only dreamed of. Having only experienced it briefly it was still intoxicating to think about. Living and breathing without worry of someone following you or watching you. Jin Woo only added the complication and threat over her head. She had to fall in line now, with worry of her son. However, she was confident that Jae Min would protect him, or at least she hoped. Otherwise, she'd never agree to this.

"I know you offered, I don't want to though. I want to wait until Jin Woo is able to handle it at least. He doesn't wake up any more during the night, but I'm worried if he'll bother you to much. So maybe once he will be able to listen more to not get into your things." She said as she squeezed his hand grinning. "You think you'll be okay but you don't know." She sighed wishing it was easier, but if things didn't end like the other day, she knew it'd be better or she hoped it would be in the future.

"She just might, I'm not worried though." She said as she pressed the button for the elevator. She bit down on her lip at his next question. It was almost surprising really, she of course thought about spending the night with him. However, she was a bit nervous about the entire thing. She hadn't been with anyone in so long. Not to mention, what if he didn't care for it and no longer wanted to marry her it would be a mess. "I told her to ask you...." She said as she stepped onto the elevator pulling her purse over her shoulder. "So...she didn't ask you? Does that mean she is keeping him anyways?" She whined allowed looking up at Jae Min. "She is so sneaky." Eun Ji pouted, but in truth, she had a lot of love and trust in his mother. Maybe even more so then her own family.

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 12 2016, 12:53 AM
N/A

marriage took away one concern and piled on more. when their union was legally recognized, there would be little motivation for eun ji's father to meddle with any matters concerning her son. he was eager to smooth out the issue of illegitimacy, and when the three of them became a happy family, there would be no reason for him to make demands or issue threats. at least not in regard to jin woo. "no, this only means he gets a new pawn," jae min smiled weakly. "but at least he won't bother you anymore. he'll have a brand new son-in-law to terrorize." per their arrangement, he was expected to transition from working under his family to hers, which produced anxieties of its own. in the end, it would be worth it. but until that inevitable end, he expected the man to flaunt his power, though jae min suspected he liked him well enough. or maybe that was just him hoping.

"i still don't like it," jae min sighed. even if he refrained from nagging, it was unlikely the subject of the apartment would be dropped entirely. but he had a right to worry, didn't he? if money was tight, what else did they struggle with? "but...i trust you." even with their tense words, jae min had never been given a reason to distrust the woman. though she clearly experienced lapses in judgment, which allegedly everyone had (except for jae min, of course), she accepted her responsibilities and seemed to do reasonably well. and anyway, he supposed she was right. he had never lived with a child, his only interactions being limited to instances where an uncomfortable smile would lead to its parent retrieving it and getting it out of his sight. he liked to think he was mature enough to accept that babies made a mess of things, but...waiting until he was just a bit older would also suffice.

stepping into the elevator after his fiancee, jae min's frown deepened as he imagined his mother's villainous cackle. okay, she was hardly the villain his mind made her out to be, but sneaky was an understatement. the woman was as conniving as they come, only worse. rather than putting her skills toward evil, she simply used them to be a nuisance to everyone else in the family. "oh, she's definitely keeping him. she does this," he said, rolling his eyes. "wait until she lets you think you're planning a wedding." anything the woman touched, she monopolized. jae min could only imagine what the house looked like. what room had she torn apart to remodel for her pretend grandson? "at least you get your luxurious apartment all to yourself. and we can have a quiet brunch date before we pick him up." theatrics excluded, of course. but considering their last attempt at a meal, it likely went without saying.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 12 2016, 09:30 PM

first times
"Does it, I figured if you owned the company we would have control." She sighed as she looked over at him. Was he willing to take all the brutality Eunji had to endure. She avoided her father, in fact she only seen him when she was summoned. Growing up, wasn't easy so the thought of being alone with him would make her skin crawl. She leaned against the wall of the elevator. Grabbing onto his wrist as it went down quickly. Something about it had always bothered her, she let out a deep breath once it started to slow. "Sorry." She said softer then she meant to. "I really hoped we could get away from it. I don't want to be...anything to him anymore." She sighed pushing her hair out of her face as she moved off the elevator as the door opened.

"You don't like where I live?" She questioned wondering if it was concern he had with them living by themselves, or maybe concern of what it would look like on the outside. Could he be worried she'd keep bringing Jayden over, he had warned her about seeing him again. She bit down on her bottom lip, reaching out for his hand she laced her fingers with his. Holding hands, something she'd felt they needed to get used to. Pretending to be a real couple, maybe it'd make them a real couple? She wasn't sure...whenever she was with him though, she really did feel like they were a couple. "I'm okay, I could live up on the same floor if I really wanted to...a house like that is to much to keep up with. I don't like maids prying through my things. They got me in trouble as a teen." She huffed looking at him. "Searching for my journals or phones under daddy's orders. I don't trust them."

She finished wanting to put the negitive talk behind them. However, the thought of going home and sleeping alone did seem nice. However, there was the elephant in the room. Would he want to take her home. "If you want, I'd stay with you tonight?" She said looking him for a second then looking away. Feeling her cheeks starting to burn. [b]"Uh if you wanted too I mean? You look alright enough." She teased.

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 12 2016, 10:27 PM
N/A

the key to gaining control was getting it, in the first place. in a perfect world, jae min would sign the marriage license and simultaneously gain all of the riches he was promised, i.e. the resort business which made the union such a lucrative offer to begin with. but rather than being perfect, the world was actually quite annoying. the details had yet to be ironed out. jae min suspected eun ji's father liked him, if his willingness to hand over his daughter and his company was indicative of his approval. and being that the man did view him favorably, he was reluctant to make any moves that might annoy him. behind his back, however, jae min frequently whined about how slow the process seemed to be. "when i do have it, he can't really bother us, can he? but he hasn't given me anything but a headache," jae min replied. something the older man had in common with his equally stubborn daughter, but he knew better than to mention it. "but imagine all the petty revenge you can have, when he does finally hand it over."

whether or not eun ji would actually take advantage of the opportunity was an entirely different subject. truthfully, he suspected she harbored vindictive tendencies. underneath her (occasional) sweetness, there was an unmistakable bite, enough of a bite that her innocent behavior frequently roused suspicion. "i hate it," jae min agreed with a nod. despite being a beacon of chivalry, he was less concerned about their safety, instead focusing his worry on their comfort. was it one of those obnoxious rich kid things? he had heard of those phases children from wealthy families went through, where privilege was apparently boring enough to reduce them to hanging around the slums. something about humbling experiences or the real world. he wasn't quite sure what their excuses were, but they were silly nonetheless. jae min's philosophy was simple: why struggle when you don't have to? eun ji's life was already difficult enough, caring for a small child while attempting to maintain (or salvage) or sanity.

"i thought it was pride, but you're just stubborn. you don't like asking for help, do you?" paranoia was one reason, he supposed, but he suspected the recurring theme had more meaning than that. maybe it was one of his own shortcomings, his suspicious nature. but rather than suspicious, he preferred to frame it as realistic. simplicity had no place in the human mind. "you're strange." looking down at eun ji, their eye contact was short lived as she shielded her embarrassed face. very strange, he should have said. squeezing her hand, he attempted to regain her attention. he wanted to see her face. not only did he revel in her embarrassment, but he was curious. eun ji wasn't the type to hold a strong poker face. "of course, i want you to stay with me. i'm not enough of a gentleman to turn you away. but i at least want to know why. didn't you hate me not too long ago?"

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 12 2016, 10:55 PM

first times
"Yeah, must be nice I wish all I had from him was a head ache." She huffed as thought about it. "He is mean, he never hesitated to make sure I was put in my place...we both know I'm the type who doesn't like to be told what to do." She sighed. It was an honest answer. "Having a father who took punishments from standing in the wall to a smack wasn't really ideal. I don't think you'd ever be like that, but I might kill you if you laid a hand on Jin Woo." She said huffing. "I don't want revenge I just want to...live well I guess."

"Baby proof and sound proof a room for Jin Woo." She said seriously looking at him with a slight pout. Honestly, she wasn't sure she wanted to live with him. She hadn't always gotten along with him. However, if he was going to insist like this, then she had no option. She was told to respect him as much as she could. "I don't really want to like impose or anything, I don't know. I always figured we'd find our own place something we'd share. Not really just like putting my things in a corner and sleeping there." She sighed wondering if she was overthinking things.

She laughed a little as he squeezed her hand, she looked up at him. Pressing her lips trying to surpress a smile for him agreeing that he wanted to take her home. Obviously, it was not for good intentions, and it was obvious Eun Ji was never good with those kinds of things. "I don't hate you." She said seriously. "I hate your mouth sometimes, but thats because you challenge me which I like at the same time..." She trailed off looking away again. "Besides, I have needs too." She looked up at him shrugging. "I'm not looking for a gentleman to take me to bed. Maybe to marry, but gentleman in bed are boring."

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 13 2016, 12:09 AM
N/A

very little prompted jae min to bite his tongue, but his fiancee's casual mention of her father hitting her was one of those statements he was left to chew on. there were families like that, weren't there? and knowing how stern the man was, it wasn't even something he could challenge the validity of. future meetings were bound to be a little less comfortable knowing as much. the bastard. "don't say might...you should kill anyone who puts their hands on him." there was no way he would even raise a finger to a child, but if he did, he expected eun ji's wrath. really, he would accept nothing less. growing up, he was fortunate to have parents who were perhaps too lenient with him. he, of course, pushed their limits, and he wasn't a stranger to a slap, but the punishment was never severe. even if his father was tempted, his mother would never allow it. that's what love was, he imagined. "i would," he said under his breath. the word love didn't tumble out easily in regard to jin woo. it was still difficult for him to wrap his head around the responsibility of loving a tiny human. but he knew he would kill anyone who hurt him, and for the moment, that was close enough to love.

"what an angel," jae min sighed. "luckily, i'm spiteful enough for the both of us." to some people, living well was satisfying enough, but fortunately, he wasn't one of those people. as awful as the man was, he deserved to be knocked down a few pegs. "i thought you liked your little shoebox," he said, raising a curious eyebrow. her rejection was enough for him. the way she presented her reluctance was quite convincing. little baby hands making a mess of things was a frightening thought. coupled with baby proofing, he was dramatic enough to consider it nightmarish. was she suggesting his apartment look more like hers? "i don't know if i'm allowed to agree with you," he said warily. normally, agreeing would be looked upon favorably, but considering he was admitting his hesitance about sharing his apartment, he wasn't quite sure if his honesty would work in his favor.

moving aside his belongings for two more bodies seemed to be more annoying than anything. "the tower is too crowded. the sooner we can leave, the better." change would be easier to accept if everything went; otherwise, it felt stifling, like the tower in itself. "i hate your mouth too," jae min cooed, pinching her cheek with his unoccupied hand. "but it's because you're a brat." what a beautiful thing it was, bonding over their respective disdain toward each other's smart mouths. most couples probably couldn't say the same. but the honesty was refreshing. "and you mean that? i can't promise you i'll turn into a gentleman over night. when you wake up, i'll be the same asshole i've always been. you shouldn't expect anything more than that."

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 13 2016, 11:35 PM

first times
Eun Ji looked in front of her as he spoke now. Trying to focus on not running into anyone and still be into the conversation. Her head tilted up as he replied back. Her free hand reached up, gently grabbing onto his arm gently. There was a lot of things going right tonight. Things like this that made her feel like she could marry him and be happy. All she ever wanted was someone who could look at her like she meant something. Someone who would consider Jin Woo, and even if they didn't love him like a father would or should. She wanted someone to care for him at the very least. She almost felt like crying hearing him say that. "I'll leave the killing to you then." She said as she dropped her hand and gave his and a squeeze. Stepping a little closer as she walked with him.

"I don't know if your allowed to agree with me either." She smirked a bit shrugging her shoulders as she looked back in front of her trying to figure out why they were here. "My Shoebox is okay. I'll be okay anywhere with Jin Woo. I'd live outside in the grass if that meant he had a nice comfy bed. You'll understand when we have kids." She said easily. It was true, she never knew love until she had a child. "Ask your mother, she might tell you the same thing."

Eun Ji's feet stopped as she felt him pinching her cheek. "Yah." She cried, reached up smacking his hand away. However, there was a smile on her face that wasn't fading. " I prefer the terms independent and strong." Eun Ji said scrunching her nose as she looked up at him. When did he become handsome. She sighed from the thought and dropped his hand, she reached out wrapping an arm around his waist looking up at him with a pout. "I'll keep my mouth shut if that helps in the morning?" She said batting her eyelashes. "I'm deprived, undeprive your fiancee please, i'll even beg if your into that."

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 14 2016, 06:44 PM
N/A

keeping a watchful eye on eun ji, the poor multi-tasker, jae min released her hand, placing it instead on the small of her back, guiding her along lest the crowd swallow her whole. or it was an excuse to get closer, an idea he wasn't entirely opposed to. it was unusual but nice, getting along with the person he was slated to marry. it was perhaps a funny thing to expect contention with your fiance, but before unexpectedly getting along, their relationship consisted of awkwardness and bickering. whether it was the festivities bewitching them, or some strange bug, to the average onlooker, the two most likely looked like every other couple. "deal," jae min replied approvingly, forcing back a smile. because nothing said romance like bonding over hypothetical murder...was this romance? a scary thought indeed.

regardless of the finer details concerning matters of the heart, humoring the idea of a future with eun ji was strangely enjoyable, and dare he say, plausible. jae min had never considered marriage, let alone a hypothetical family, but talking with eun ji, it wasn't as frightening of a prospect as he had anticipated. "i would ask, but i'm horrified thinking my mother would say something so ridiculous," he scoffed. maybe it was one of those silly maternal things he would never understand. even after having his own children, jae min suspected he would never accept living in such dismal conditions. "but don't let me stop you from living in the grass. if it helps, i'll make sure we buy a house with a nice yard." being the independent and strong woman she was, certainly she would fare well. even if he knew very well that wasn't her point at all.

peering down at his fiancee's scrunched up face, jae min saw enough to convince him to avert his eyes. she was cute, wasn't she? even in the middle of a seduction, he was tempted to grab her face and kiss her. tempted but...romance tangled into a knot in his stomach. it was both unfamiliar and uncomfortable, best to be avoided altogether. bending his neck, jae min brought his lips to her ear. "i am, actually," he whispered, before nudging her along. "you know, i always pegged you as a romantic. now that i know you're just using me for sex, i won't have to waste my time on grand gestures. no expensive dinners, or extravagant gifts...it's different, but i like it."

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 15 2016, 12:04 AM

first times
"Oh come on, your mother loves you more then anything." She said tilting her head to look up at him. Her arm wrapping around his torso. Eun Ji never being really shy when it came to being in public. She liked to pretend that they didn't have an unusual life. Where they were going to get married no matter what time period it was. She couldn't really complain about who she ended up with right now. She wondered if he considered her as someone he was with. Not just someone he had to be with. Even though it seemed like they kept fighting, she was starting to come to terms with the idea. She'd figure out things with Jayden's father later. His relationship would be with his son, not her anymore at least.

"You wouldn't let me live in the grass." She said rolling her eyes at his answer. It was true, if there was one thing she knew it was that she would be well cared for. He wasn't a bad man, maybe a horrible personality at times, but he was still good natured. "I'm too cute." She grinned brightly. Reaching up, poking her cheek looking at him. "Right Oppa?" She teased, realizing she never really referred to his as her 'Oppa'. She hated it, thinking it was pretty cheap to use it to get what you wanted. She wasn't refrained from using it from time to time. Usually only in moments like these, however this was the first time she'd ever said it to him.

Eun Ji froze as he leaned down. A small smile playing in the corner of her lips. Her hand sliding up his back slightly as she turned closer to him so she could hear his whispering. "Ahh." She said as she pulled back realizing that she had come off as an easy lay. She was a bit disappointed in herself. "This isn't an every day kind of thing." She said easily looking up at him. "I've chosen to sleep with you, because i'm selfish and greedy." She said smirking a little a smile then formed on her lips as she met his eyes. "If you are horrible, I can cut my losses early and find a better partner in life." She said shrugging her shoulders. It was clear Eun Ji was kidding, but she wished that it would push some kind of button for him. "What are we doing here? This was a horrible idea."

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 15 2016, 01:15 AM
N/A

truthfully, under normal circumstances, jae min would never consider allowing eun ji to sleep in the grass, especially considering his reservations regarding her living in such a subpar apartment. but looking at her face, he couldn't quite imagine anything more abnormal. screwing up his face in a combination of horror and disgust, he immediately reconsidered his stance. the grass would do. "everything about that is ugly," he said, bringing his own finger up to draw a circle around her face. once again speaking of normal circumstances, ordinarily he found her face quite attractive, and yes, objectively she was as beautiful as she always was. but the supposed cuteness was anything but cute. not because of her doing, exactly; she was just lucky enough to happen upon one of his numerous pet peeves. "...and you better not have any other oppas," he glared. "if you do, i'll be mad."

another loose threat, really. when it came down to it, eun ji would do what she wanted, and there was nothing he could do except be a pain. relenting to her embrace, jae min brought his arm to hang loosely around her. public displays of affection weren't his style, another thing that brought him discomfort, but hearing her clarification, he held her more firmly, pulling her close to his side. "and when did i say i wanted you again?" he said, lowering his voice. "haven't your spies told you? i get tired of having the same thing every night." two could play hard to get...although, jae min's version of "hard to get" rather resented the suggestion that she would have the nerve to turn him down. all jokes aside, she would be hard pressed, trying to find someone better than him. really, even with his mouth and moodiness, he thought he was quite the catch.

glancing around them, jae min could easily follow eun ji's train of thought...what were they doing there? well, he knew what they were doing there, but their presence at the festival was even more laughable considering his fiancee's statement. had someone not given him the hint that the festival would make for a romantic evening, jae min would have been content finding some other amusement (one he actually found amusing). "it was supposed to be a date," he said, still holding her close. "that was before i knew i was marrying a nymphomaniac. i can't wait to tell my mother she has once again led me astray with horrible advice."

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 15 2016, 10:49 PM

first times
Han Eun Ji furrowed her brow as she looked at him. There it was, the man she was expecting to show his ass sooner or later. Of course there was being playful but Jae Min did not realize that in every conversation or relationship there was a line. No, he'd strut across it with his good hair and nice clothes, don't forget that killer smile and erase the line. So Eun Ji was left standing there looking at him uselessly unsure of a come back. How could she fight someone with such a strange view on the world. They could say whatever they wanted about her getting knocked up, at least she was able to form real and lasting relationships. She also had a concept of love, and not just money. She really just wanted to punch him, but yet here she was. Her heart hammering away in her chest like she could actually be falling for him. Eun Ji reminded herself to jump off the tower tonight because this couldn't be happening.

"I'll stop having Oppa's once you stop taking girls to your bed." She said bluntly looking away not sure of how she could even say anything. Licking along her bottom lip she felt like Jae Min was just playing like she was before. However, when he played it seemed to leave a sting and a scar on what little self esteem she had left. She could front all she wanted, but even standing next to him she felt like nothing. If it wasn't for her fathers title she would literally be nothing, and remain nothing to someone like him. She looked down at her feet stepping back from his hold. Not caring that she bumped into someone in the process. "It doesn't matter. I'm no longer in the mood anyways." She sighed as she pushed her hair out of her face. How was it that she wasn't just like one of the bar girls, you'd take home and do and toss away. She was irritated, and hurt by the idea of her own making. She groaned wondering why her mind kept spinning in circles.

"Tell her whatever, she'll still like me." Eun Ji mumbled honestly not knowing if that was the truth. His mother was probably the only person she got along with during this whole process. She made Eun Ji feel comfortable when the women should be pushing her down for her mistakes, mainly Jin Woo but she refused to believe her son was a mistake. "I don't even want to fight with you.." She sighed as she stepped forward, this time wrapping her arms around him. She stepped up practically melting into his chest. "Just shut up okay." She grumbled into the fabric of his shirt.

It was one thing, her friends telling her about his actives. It was another, to hear it from his mouth and for some reason, it just cut her down.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation