A BUSAN BASED APARTMENT RP
WELCOME TO can't blind me, GUEST!

Add Reply
New Poll

LIL SOMETHING, + yi sung
KIM KI HYUN
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 12:33 AM
N/A

he pouted as he stared at himself in the reflection of the store window. he toyed with his hair a bit before slumping his shoulders. this was supposed to be a fun surprise for yi sung but now he was wondering if the new pink hair he was sporting actually suit him. after returning from london, he had been determined that this was a new life for them. and in typical fashion, the best sign of change? to change something physical about yourself. so for ki hyun, his hair was the start. he had been so used to either light blond or dark brown, but in his profession he had never thought of picking some wild color. the stylist had suggested it saying it would really look nice against his skin tone and it was bold. so he was being bold. there was a lot to look forward too and this was the second part of the coming changes. he wanted yi sung to feel at home in the apartment. it wasn't just his apartment, it would be yi sung's too. ki hyun had always been so simple and rather dull with decorating, so he made a date with yi sung to do some decor shopping. maybe new plates, new coffee mugs, new wall paintings, whatever they could think of.

PMEmail
^
HAN YI SUNG
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 09:18 PM
N/A

all things considered ..., yi sung felt good. no, scratch that: he felt great, and he couldn't recall the last time that he could say something like that. he had been able to find a decent job within a week of getting back from london. his parents and him were getting along fantastically. things were looking up with yi seul (which was a feat in itself) and, above everything else, he was feeling happy and at home with ki hyun. he almost felt a bit silly looking back on how guilty he'd felt about "taking up" ki hyun's free space after he'd asked for him to move in with him. it wasn't like he'd been the one to do any of the asking, right? ki hyun had been an angel and offered up the opportunity to him, and he hadn't found it in himself to feel awkward about it again (for the most part, anyway) ever since that first night of cuddling in this bed together. and now ki hyun had proposed this cute idea of going shopping for some fresh home decor, and yi sung was more than fine with the idea. clearing his throat, he turned the corner leading toward the shop that ki hyun had asked to meet him at, pulling absentmindedly at the hem of his shirt before pausing at the entrance. it took him a few moments to register that he'd actually walked past ki hyun — a pink haired ki hyun? taking a few steps backward, he let out a small laugh. "yah," he started before moving closer to the other, raising a hand and playing with a wisp of bangs. "it looks like cotton candy."

PMEmail
^
KIM KI HYUN
 Posted: May 1 2016, 07:43 PM
N/A

ki hyun was ready to wave down his boyfriend when he realized that yi sung was going to to completely walk passed him. he blinked and watched yi sung pass by, scratching his head. did he really look so different that his boyfriend didn't recognize him. he was pouting by the time that yi sung had backtracked with wide eyes over the change. "it came out lighter than i expected, but . . . it doesn't look bad right?" he grinned and ruffled his own hair. the conditioner he'd used after had made it extremely soft and light. he supposed cotton candy was the perfect description. "you didn't recognize me" he chuckled and hugged yi sung's arm. "i thought a little change to go with all the other change would be a nice thing" he gestured towards the store then. "i really want it to feel like our home. not just a place you moved in to. i mean it, anything you want" the beauty about signing away the rights for a movie contract on his book? he could afford to spoil yi sung all he wanted. he moved towards the entrance , pulling yi sung with him. he wanted to completely remake the apartment. to erase anything really that still held any reminder of young jae's presence.

PMEmail
^
HAN YI SUNG
 Posted: May 3 2016, 10:32 AM
N/A

if someone were to ask the yi sung from a year prior about making a "change" in his life, he easily would have laughed at them. change had always been borderline terrifying to him, and he'd always avoided having to go through it at all costs. but not all change was for the worst — and ki hyun was beginning to prove that to him little by little. they'd had to change a lot in order to make everything work out for them, and he was more than glad for it. the changes were minuscule at best, and they were essentially linked back to their "lifestyles", but he was more than willing to do what he had to if it meant making things work with ki hyun. it was almost funny how easily things could change. "no, it's beautiful." his nose scrunched up at the tail end of the compliment, his eyes turning into little crescent moons as the other started to hug at his arm. "this pretty much proves that you can pull off every color under the rainbow. i'm jealous." ki hyun could dye his hair a dull green and he probably would've looked stunning. taking a few steps forward, he rested his hand upon the handle of the door before letting out a hum. "you're cute," he paused. "so, basically like newlywed shopping."

PMEmail
^
KIM KI HYUN
 Posted: May 13 2016, 06:17 PM
N/A

ki hyun smiled and scrunched up his nose. it took a little getting used to because the colro change was rather drastic but it was a good change and it hadn't turned out to be a disaster. he paused a moment, cheeks flushed. "huh.... yeah i guess it is that. newlywed shopping" he wasn't rich but he had enough to buy what he wanted. he tended to be shrewd, but today was a good excuse to let loose. the store only seemed overwhelming because he hadn't really done this kind of shopping before. he was simple and boring in his opinion. hopefully yi sung would be able to add a little more color and personality to their home. one thing he knew for certain was he wanted a new bed set. "some new sheets and covers for the bed would be nice" he nuzzled the other's cheek cutely and smiled. "don't be shy okay? if there's something you like tell me. i want everything to be perfect for you" as long as yi sung loved it, he would too. "i don't have a lot of plates. might need a new rice cooker too" the one he had was pretty used. the plates and general kitchenware were pretty low in number as well because he hadn't done a lot of cooking, but maybe getting a new set of plates and glasses would be a good thing too. "is there anything you want to start with?"

PMEmail
^
HAN YI SUNG
 Posted: May 13 2016, 06:56 PM
N/A

the experience that yi sung had with home decorating was barely impressive, to say the least. he had been twenty two when he'd moved out the dorms of his school into a cheap studio apartment, and he hadn't really done much with it afterward. he had enough to both get by and give the apartment some "personality", but there was barely enough flair to go around to call it interesting or "fun". he wanted to change that though - he wanted to help ki hyun to make their apartment fresh and interesting in any way that he could. he purred a bit at the nuzzle to his cheek, leaning in to the touch before the other began to ramble on about some of the things that he was looking for. "plates," he paused. "we probably need some more kitchenware, right? we were running low the last time that i checked." he figured that it would've been a mistake on their part to try and get by with under five usable plates, but maybe that was just him. "one of my friends used to rave on to me about how egyptian cotton ..., you know." he nudged ki hyun's side playfully after the tongue-in-cheek trailing off.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation