Guest!
please register
in all uppercase.
welcome to can't blind me, an tiny tower inspired apartment rp set in busan, south korea.please register in capital letters.

best viewed in chrome.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

First Times, #heo jae min
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 15 2016, 11:56 PM
N/A

prone to mood swings, an irritable eun ji didn't strike jae min as odd, but the warmth the two shared was stripped away in an instant, wrapped up in one hurt sentence. searching for an answer in her averted face, his guidance meant little as he was too distracted to pay attention the wall of people surrounding them. nothing he had said was new information. even before he had been told of her friends' watchful eyes, jae min himself had admitted he pursued other women. and just as he informed her of his intention to play around before their marriage, she told him very nearly the same (and spitefully so). tugging at her arm, he waited for her attention to fall on him once again. thoughts of an apology played in his head, but...it was all in fun, wasn't it? they were having fun.

"...you're not mad are you?" jae min asked hesitantly. given her change in attitude, he had an idea as to what her answer would be. and as ugly as he found her "cute" expression, he preferred it to the coldness he was now suffering through. as silly as the festival date was, he was actually enjoying himself, if only for the amusement he found in his fiancee's company. as irritating as she frequently was, she was also charming. and though the promise of sex was appealing, he had a suspicion he would have enjoyed their date just as much, even if he hadn't been expected the night to end in bed. "i was only kidding about...that," he added carefully, wary of causing another negative reaction. and he was, though his words were perhaps too true to qualify as a joke. but that was a matter of hindsight.

"then don't fight," jae min said, bringing his arms around, enveloping her in a hug. he lived to push her buttons, but only so far. content in their current position, jae min rested his head against hers, contemplating his own foolishness. he was an idiot, but was he so stupid to let a moody woman who he was maybe fond of disrupt his life? ...maybe. lifting his head, jae min frowned slightly at himself. bringing a hand under her chin, he gently lifted her head, urging her gaze upward until she was looking at him. "should we do it then? should we stop seeing other people?"

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 16 2016, 12:35 AM

first times
Eun Ji sighed, standing there clinging onto him. Despite everything, the awkward situations and the many fights they have had. It was true that Jae Min had been nothing but accepting of her. Even when they were officially engaged, or in the vocal contract to get married they both had agreed to just do whatever until they got older. Mostly, because at that time the age difference wouldn't allow Eun Ji to be with him considering. Sometimes she seemed to forget that he was older then her by a few years. But things were changing and especially since she moved back to Korea, she found herself more entangled with the man then before.

"I know you were kidding." The girl mumbled as she didn't know what else to say. It still didn't stop it from hurting. She could act like she saw other people all she wanted, but she'd met Jayden twice since then and that wasn't even considered a friendship or a visit. That was just a conversation but besides that. It had just been her son that she would be around, her son and Jae Min. She felt small, but then again the back lash she could recieve if she went out like he did, it would be bad. How could a mother sleep around, especially one in this kind of situation. It was just to messy, so she stayed away from it.

Relaxing into his arms, Eun Ji's hands gripped onto his shirt as she squeezed her eyes shut. This is exactly what she was talking about the other day. Just to hug her and make things better. That would be all she ever needed from him. She could live without everything else, and maybe without this too. That wasn't the point though. She turned her head up as he moved her head. She looked up at him pressing her lips together wondering what she should say. "I haven't been seeing anyone...since Jayden." She said turning her head away. "Of course I knew..it..its hard to hear when your beginning to finally..I don't know feel something. Since I'm starting to feel things, and i'm looking forward to things..it is hard to think about you with another person, because your mine..or I want you to be..with or without...contracts okay."

for: HEO JAE MIN

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 17 2016, 01:09 AM
N/A

jae min would have been happier locked in his embrace with eun ji if not for the nagging voice in the back of his head reminding him he was a fucking idiot. even if he wasn't particularly enamored with another woman, or even interested in playing like he did in seoul (almost as if his mind were preoccupied with something), there went his only source of entertainment. what would he do now if he could no longer flirt with women? had he doomed himself to catalog model walks through the park, hand in hand with his...fiancee? girlfriend? or maybe they would have cozy dinners with the kid playing happy family. but...all of that aside, just as before, jae min was content. maybe he could do it after all, maybe he could reel in his wandering eye and devote himself to eun ji. maybe.

eun ji's confession was relatively meaningless to jae min. he supposed it was a possibility, her seeing other men during their engagement. but there was only one man he was...maybe not worried about but...yes, worried about. eyeing his fiancee suspiciously, he held his gaze, waiting to see if she would falter. "so when you were in my apartment the other day...were you just trying to irritate me, or were you seeing him?" if she wasn't purposely trying to irritate him, she had managed to do so effortlessly. the woman was talented. but it was even more irritating somehow, the thought of disavowing his playboy ways when his fiancee remained in love with another man. not one for the grand romance of self-sacrifice for a lover's sake, jae min couldn't help but think it was considerably worse, being wrapped up in one person rather than carrying on with meaningless flings. at least he wasn't emotionally attached to any of them.

"i...kind of like you," jae min admitted. maybe not the most touching words he could have uttered, but there was no way he could admit any more than that. because, yes, maybe he more than kind of liked her. when she wasn't driving him to rip out his perfect hair or, you know, drink away his annoyance, he actually enjoyed her company and the better qualities she displayed when she wasn't crying, complaining, or giving him one of her mean looks. actually, he quite liked her mean looks. whatever the appropriate vocabulary was, he didn't want her to leave his side. "this is satisfying, you know...hearing that you're jealous. we should...let's date, then."

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 17 2016, 02:41 PM

first times
She felt her throat tighten, almost like it was going to swell shut. This was the wrong place to be doing anything like this. Standing here, with the lake not so far off, it would have been nice. However, there were to many people for her to feel comfortable. However there wasn't, and she didn't expect anything really. His reaction didn't surprise her, but his question did. She was a bit taken back, pulling back just a little to be able to look at him more. "I just seen him, it wasn't like anything had happened...you were suppose to be jealous." She admitted truthfully wondering what was going on now, was he trying to figure out how to run. She supposed she could live with him bouncing from bed to bed, as long as he'd come home to her right? That wasn't fair, and that wasn't who Eun Ji was, she didn't want to become someone she wasn't right.

"You kind of like me?" She repeated, her smaller hands tightened on the fabric of his shirt as she was trying to figure out what he was saying. She supposed she should take it, from her experience with him. He didn't like much, and if he at least considered the idea of something real and satisfying being there then she could take it and run with it right? "Jealous? I'm not...jealous." She said looking away just for a moment. She bit down on her bottom lip sighing as she knew she needed to admit it. "Fine, i'm jealous..." She said irritated now, as she slipped up just a bit on her feet.

Eun Ji's hand reached up, grabbing his the back of his neck as she pulled him down slightly. If there was ever a time, it was now. She shook her head looking at him. "I hate you.." She sighed as she leaned in pressing her lips against his. After a moment she pulled back looking up at him smiling slightly. "Fine, lets date, stop seeing other people. I'll give you whatever you need."

for: HEO JAE MIN

PM
^
HEO JAE MIN
 Posted: May 30 2016, 12:32 AM
N/A

the further eun ji's hesitance to respond extended, jae min's eyebrows raised ever so slightly. it was a curious point, her dating life, one he had never cared to put much thought into. he had supposed before they became more serious with their relationship that there would be other men. and her return to the country only confirmed that fact. considering he himself paid no mind to their alleged relationship status, the past did not bother him very much. or, rather, it did not bother him as long as it stayed in the past. however, eun ji's previous relationship did anything but. if anything, it was very much the opposite, constantly intruding where jae min could see traces of its existence. jin woo, of course, was an obvious reminder, but one he minded considerably less than his mother's apparent sorrow. the tears, the talks. it frustrated him to no end bearing witness to eun ji's sadness.

and yes, maybe he was perhaps...a little bit...okay, he was jealous. of course, reasonably, there was no reason but there was no way jae min would allow himself to admit such a fact. he had a reputation to protect. eyeing eun ji suspiciously, he pondered her explanation, before conceding with a sigh. did he trust her answer? no, of course not. while he trusted her intentions in that moment, he couldn't help but suspect she would have returned to her ex in a heartbeat, if her father wasn't such an imposing figure. "well, it didn't work," he sneered, a fib he was committed to keeping with. "just don't try to make me jealous again. this is a truce."

the words of a not jealous person who only kind of liked his fiancee. well, there was no use stopping at one fib, when jae min's pride was on the line. nodding in affirmation, refused to refute her disappointment. "you run your mouth a lot, and i don't understand why you do the things you do. but...you're not bad." saying more ran the risk of being too honest. he could have mentioned he admired her rebellious streak and and that he liked her feisty retorts...and that she was actually quite pretty. it was sappy, really. and there was no way in hell he was going to expose his sickening thoughts.

jae min's desire for a truce did not prevent him from enjoying his fiancee's admission of jealousy. with a joyful grin, he basked in her confession. "you should have told me earlier," he teased. "but i'm glad you didn't. it's cute seeing how jealous you get." but it made perfect sense: after all, in his incredibly humble and incredibly unbiased opinion, he was a catch. caught off guard by his fiancee's forward actions, jae min needed little urging before he understood what was happening. it was the second time that day, making it two times too many that a woman had beat him to making a move. "i know you do," he replied, meeting her lips. "fine. you should know i'm going to make a lot of women unhappy when i tell them i'm off the market. and yes, that means i deserve to be praised for being such a considerate boyfriend."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation