Guest!
please register
in all uppercase.
welcome to can't blind me, an tiny tower inspired apartment rp set in busan, south korea.please register in capital letters.

best viewed in chrome.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a new day, eun ji / joy
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 5 2016, 11:38 PM

She felt like she needed to explain more, and make it better but she knew she couldn't no matter what. "I thought when I came back and was pregnant they'd let it go, but it made it worst. The money is more important, and he just uses Jin Woo against me now." She pressed her lips looking down at her son looking away. "If I don't agree, I lose everything. I'm still in school I couldn't afford to take care of him. But this will give me the means to take care of him. Jae Min's family isn't thrilled about Jin Woo, but they accept him and offered to care for me and him..and Jae is good to him for the most part. They gain my fathers company I guess it is worth putting up with the two of us to gain that." She sighed pushing her hands through her hair looking at him.

"I know you would have helped me, but you were already gone nine months is a long time." She sighed as she reached across her thumb sweeping away some of the drool on Jin Woo's chin. "I know I hurt you, more than words can even describe. A love like this was...everything story worthy even. But it was real, my feelings are real for you and time can't change the fact that I love you, still."

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 6 2016, 07:36 AM
N/A

even though there wasn't a very strong emotional attachment to his son, jin woo was still jayden's son, and it irked him that there was another man (and family) that had come in to step into his place. would jin woo grow up knowing this other father? or would jayden be the one to teach him how to play sports? tell him to be careful with girls? the things that fathers should do with their sons.

"if you loved me, you would have included me in your decisions. couples are supposed to rely on each other." he knew they were past words that couldn't change their future, but it didn't mean he wasn't still salty about it. "i want to be a father to jin woo, but i don't think i can be the guy you need me to be right now. my heart is still healing and when i look at you, i just see the girl that just left when i needed you the most. i'm not ready to just step back into the same things that we did when we were together." it didn't mean that he didn't want to, but he knew that it wouldn't be good for him.

for: HAN EUN JI

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 6 2016, 12:28 PM

Eun Ji sighed slightly looking at him. She pressed her lips as she pulled her legs closer to her. The girl's eyes laid on her son and his father sitting there in front of her. She smiled slightly as Jin Woo seemed to turn his attention from the toy to Jayden's hand. She couldn't help but smile as he bit down on Jayden's finger. "Ahh Jin Woo, we don't bite." She smiled knowing it didn't matter, the young boy had yet to grow teeth.

"I know, I don't expect us...to be anything." She said knowing that she couldn't expect him to be anything. She wished she could go back, maybe he could help her protect Jin Woo from her fathers reach. His family had money, but it wasn't like she wanted to use him for it. She still cared for Jayden, she missed him more than he could imagine. He was still in her house, her life event hough he wasn't around. Photos on the wall of them, things from America still around it was hard to ignore. "I want you to be apart of his life, please...Its not easy and I'd love for him to have a relationship with you..." She smiled a bit looking down. "He'll always know either way, that your his father. I've never tried to pass his father off to him Jay."

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 7 2016, 09:57 AM
N/A

jayden suddenly felt something wet around his finger, and he looked up, finding his son trying to bite on his finger. thank goodness the child had yet to develop a full set of teeth. his finger wouldn't last if teeth were in the picture. his other hand moved to ruffle the baby's hair as that seemed to have caught his attention, doe eyes staring up at his father.

he nodded his head as eun ji spoke. he didn't really know what else to say without aggravating the situation. "fine," he shrugged his shoulders up and down as he looked between eun ji and the child. "whatever we have to do, i suppose." was she going to be upset with the way he said those words? because if she was, then he was definitely just going to walk out of here.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 8 2016, 07:13 PM

With a nod Eun Ji watched Jin Woo happily looking up at his father. The bright grin on her sons face caused her to sigh. She was happy that he'd already taken a liking to Jayden. She looked around wondering where else she was suppose to go, or what else she was suppose to say. It wasn't like she could pretend the past didn't happen. The product of their past was currently sitting in Jayden's lap. Who seemed to have gotten caught in looking up at his father.

"Okay." She sighed heavily as she got up from her spot not knowing what else she should do. She walked over to the entertainment stand, grabbing his baby book. Something she'd diligently filled out for the past five months since Jin Woo had been born. Even before that, the pregnancy symptoms and everything. "Do you want to look at this?" Eun Ji said walking over to where he was setting the book down next to him. "It has dates, and all kind of photos and such...if you want." She said as she pulled herself up.

# JAYDEN SHIN
[/QUOTE]
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 9 2016, 07:37 AM
N/A

jayden was completely distracted by everything the child did that he was paying no attention to the girl beside him. he hadn't even noticed her getting up before he suddenly was handed a book. "hm?" since when did pregnant women put these books together? well, he supposed that was normal, but he also didn't know any pregnant women, so ...

"okay," he noted, taking it as he began to flip through the pages. he started at the beginning, reading the words that she wrote about her symptoms. it made his throat close up, feeling awful that he wasn't there for any of it. he had to remind himself that it wasn't his fault. that she was the one who had left him alone without even letting him know that she was pregnant. "was the pregnancy very bad?" he asked, trying to figure out if these symptoms were normal or worse than average.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 10 2016, 12:50 AM

The mother left him with the book, as she went to the kitchen to finish cooking for Jayden. She wasn't sure what to even make, so she decided to just fry the rice. It was simple, and it wasn't like people hated fried rice. She bit on her bottom lip, wondering if his favorite things have changed just like some of hers. She looked over her shoulder at him as he spoke to her again. She didn't know how to answer, or even tell him how much she hated and loved being pregnant at the same time. Or how much she whined, and begged her mother to get him when she was alone and in pain. Nope, she'd take all of that to the grave with her.

"Not really, I mean obviously it was weird...but I didn't know for a long time. I just thought I had the flu. So it was surprising and after the first few months it was easy...besides you know birth." She sighed slightly knowing that he should have been there. There wasn't any way she could take it back now...but she wanted too. "I wonder if he remembers being born..." She thought allowed, looking at Jayden. "If it wasn't for Jin Woo...I don't know where...or if I'd even be here. He saved my life..gave me a reason for even...trying to do anything." She smiled a little.

# JAYDEN SHIN

PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 13 2016, 07:06 AM
N/A

jayden didn't know why he had this feeling that she wasn't exposing the whole truth to him, but the eun ji that he knew would have had a lot more to say about this whole thing. instead, she seemed to be merely showing a side of her, which was very strange to him. perhaps it shouldn't have felt strange since he certainly had many walls built up around him as well.

"i don't think jin woo would remember. i mean, do you remember?" he asked with a laugh as his fingers on one hand turned a page and the other reached out for his son, hand holding on to the little tiny fingers that rested in his. he really was cute, and it was hard to dislike him. maybe it was just a parent's love that was showing. "well, i'm... glad you had him then," he noted, unsure of what else to say.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 13 2016, 11:43 PM

Eun Ji looked at him as she started to plate some food. She wondered how it became this way, she left to save him but it only destroyed him. She stood by that choice, maybe not the choice about Jin Woo. However, she didn't and still doesn't want him wrapped up in her family drama. Her Fiancee could handle it, but he wasn't Jayden. It was all to complicated for her to even understand. "No, but he could right now though." She said seriously. She used to be able to have conversations with him, but it didn't seem like that would be happening any time soon.

"I feel like, whatever we have or whatever he had is gone." She said looking across the room. Not catching his eyes. She didn't know why it blurted out that way. She meant it but, at the same time she didn't. "Regardless, you should spend time with him if you want." She said looking around as she tried to figure out what to do. "I'm really sorry, you'll never believe me..but out of everything I'm sorry for taking that time you should have had with him. So lets just be...good co-parents or something."

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 16 2016, 09:18 PM
N/A

jayden shrugged his shoulders as he just stared at the child. it was possible, yes, but he doubted that the child would remember once he was actually starting to talk and form memories. he didn't remember anything before the age of six, if he were to be honest. of course, perhaps jin woo was a genius, and such things could be a possibility.

"what? you mean, love?" jayden looked over at her. what was she even going on about? he wasn't in love with her anymore. well, he was, but he couldn't bring himself to admit that. ever. because she had hurt him so much that he couldn't forgive her. at least not yet. "yeah, okay," he muttered, unsure of what else to say. everything just felt awkward, and it just made him want to cringe. sometimes, it was better to just not say anything at all.

PM
^
HAN EUN JI
 Posted: May 23 2016, 06:29 PM

Eun Ji pressed his lips slightly, and looked around wondering what she should do. "Would you like to see him on a regular schedule Jayden?" She asked, wanting to know what he expected as she finally walked back over with their food. She placed everything on the table, sitting down on one side. Her mind was dazed as to the whole ordeal, sure she wished she had done things differently, but she felt as though she was done apologizing for it.

"We can set something up? I know this is never what you wanted? This is not what I wanted either. He is everything to me though, and you'll come to realize it I think...If not, then I won't fault you for that either. Either way, he'll grow up well."

# JAYDEN SHIN
PM
^
JAYDEN SHIN
 Posted: May 25 2016, 07:46 AM
N/A

it was still hard for jayden to one hundred percent be the person that he used to be around the girl he loved. or still loved? he wasn't really sure about the latter. he was too hurt to figure out if he was in love with her or not. however, she had certainly stolen his heart from the start, and he was still piecing it all back together right now when she had stomped on it. he knew she had apologized and explained herself, but how did he just say 'oh, that's okay. let's just go back to who we used to be?' they were two completely different people now. he had had to use this time to heal and find himself again (something he was still struggling with) and she had had a child! those were two big life events, if he were to say so himself.

"a regular schedule would probably be good. i want him to know who i am." he had missed enough of the other's life to have no excuse about not coming to see him often. plus, they lived in the same building, which gave him even less of a reason for not being part of jin woo's life. "i'm sure i'll come to realize it." the words slipped off his tongue easily as he looked at her, heart racing in his chest.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
BAD ❤ ROMANCE GOSSAMER Hul! Daebak Sageon One Chance Love Like Roses INCREDIBLE the first UNTIL DAWN Born Outcast idol generation